chapter twenty seven

Laura's POV

~ five days later~

Its been 5 days since everyone at school found out about me and Ross dating. Ross has been really busy lately. And I really miss him he says he has been writing song and he'll hang out with me when he's done. Its not just him though its everyone. Anyways I was laying on the couch with my earbuds in when Nessa and Delly walked in and pulled out my ear buds.

Laura: hey! What was that for?

Vanessa: wanna hang with us?

Laura: sure why?

Rydel: cause you know your birthday's tomorrow your gonna be an adult. And you will probably have plans. So we decided to have a girls day the day before.

Laura: oh Ok I'll go. But I actually don't have plans tomorrow. Ross has been busy for the past five days he hasn't asked me if I want to do anything and I really miss him. I've been extremely bored Everyone has been busy for the past five days.

Rydel:oh I'm sorry. (Hugs me) so can we just not come back till tomorrow? Like just stay at a hotel. then we can hang out tomorrow too. Since its your birthday tomorrow.

Laura: yeah. Well what do you guys want to do?

Vanessa: go to the movies?

Laura: yeah let's go.

Rydel: hang on lemme go grab my purse.

She walked upstairs and me and nessa went to the car to wait for her.

End of POV

Rydel's POV

I walked upstairs to tell Ross we were leaving so he could get the chance to set up for her party. I told him we would stay at a hotel so she wouldn't see the decorations. I grab some clothes for everyone tomorrow then walk to Ross's room.

Rydel: hey Ross we're leaving for the night. So hurry with the decorations.

Ross: wait. Your taking her to a hotel? We didn't plan on that.

Rydel: its just one night Ross. She says she has been extremely bored cause you've been "writing songs" and she misses you. And also says everyone has been busy so we're taking her out. We'll be back tomorrow though.

Ross: well great now I feel guilty. Ill apologize tomorrow. Ok fine. See ya tomorrow.

Rydel: bye.

I then leave to the car i jump into the driver's seat and drive to the movies we walk inside the theater and look at the list.

Rydel: what cha wanna watch?

Laura: i heard mockingjay part 1 is good.

Vanessa: mockingjay it is then.

We buy then tickets go buy popcorn then go into the theater and sit in our seats.

~after the movie~

Laura: that movie was amazing!!

Vanessa: I know right.

Rydel: let's head to the hotel. I don't want to drive home.

Laura: Ok let's go!

We left to the hotel.

Desk person: how may I help you?

Rydel: I reserved a room under the name Rydel Lynch.

Looks it up in the computer.

Desk person: ahh here it is. Here's your room key. Your room number is 200 B.