chapter thirty

Laura's POV

~ the next day ~

Well now that the craziness of yesterday is over. It's time to finish planning the craziness of tomorrow. I attempt to get up from Ross's arms. Like I said I attempted. Then I started poking him.

Laura: ross...........Ross. ............Ross. ........Ross(I said quietly)

Then I thought of something else. I kissed him on the lips and his eyes fluttered open.

Ross: morning. He said in him extremely sexy morning voice. He yawned then stretched.

Laura: morning wanna let go off me so I can go finish something important?

Ross: nah, I'd rather you stay here.

Laura: come on Ross lemme go. I whinned.

Ross chuckled and let me go. I stood up and walked into Rydel's room. I grabbed all my stuff from under the bed and finished planning the party. oh he's gonna love it . Just then ross walks into the room repeating what he did to get me out of the house yesterday.

Ross: whatcha doin?

Laura: same thing as yesterday.

Ross: what are you even doing research on?

I was stumped what should I tell him?

Laura: Pocahontas for my history assignment. I lied.

Ross narowed his eyes at me.

Ross: what are you really doing?

Laura: ok you caught me I'm. ...

Just then Rydel walks in.

Rydel: you still doing research for our history assignment ?

Ross: oh you were telling the truth, ok I'll just go skating at the park.

He kissed my cheek , got up and left the room.

Laura: ( breaths out) thanks for saving me there.

Rydel: shh he might here you.

Laura: oh ok ( I whispered) wanna help me finish the project?

Rydel: sure.

~ two hours later ~

We have spent two hours finishing this party. Ross has to leave in a few minutes to hang out with the guys. All I have to do tonight is keep him out of the park. Yeah that's right his party's gonna be at the park. Cause there's a stake park at the park. He loves to skateboard. So I thought why not. But the first part of the party's gonna be at our house.

Just then Riker walks into Rydel's room.

Riker: hey. When do we leave with Ross?

Laura: anytime between now and 4:20.

Riker: where is he?

Rydel: at the park in skateboarding.

Riker: Ok I'll go pick him up and we'll hang out.

Then he leaves.

Rydel: let's start decorating for His party.

Laura:Ok

We walk down stairs and start setting up.

End of POV

Ross's POV

I know Laura and Rydel are lying to me I wasn't born yesterday. I can tell when Laura lies. I'm gonna find out what they're up to but for now I'm gonna skateboard instead.