chapter twenty five

Ross's POV

I told Laura it was time to go. She walked downstairs and I thought : like damn! She blushed. Oops did I say that out loud? We walked outside I open the car door for her and walk around to the Drivers seat and we drive to the park I planned our date to be. I grabbed the picnic basket and went to the side Laura's and opened her door helped her out. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our hands and we walked to under a tree. I set up our picnic and we sat down and started eating.

Laura: this food is amazing Ross!

Ross: thanks.

Laura: do you want to hear funny joke?

Ross: I dont know. Your jokes are really cheeky.

Laura: oh come on. Just one please?

Ross: fine.

Laura: ok ok. (Giggles) why did the  fungi leave the party?

Ross: why?

Laura: (giggles) cause there wasnt mushroom!  (Laughes really hard)

Ross: oh my god thats hilarious.  I say sarcastically.

Laura: I know right.

Then we talk about random stuff till my phone starts ringing.

Ross: (checks phone) hold on I gotta take this ill be right back.

Laura: (smiles) ok

I walk away and answer my phone.

???: hey Ross.

Ross: hey Jay. What's up?

Jay: wanna hang?

Ross: sorry man no can do im on a date with my girl.

Jay: who?

Ross:Laura.

Jay: damn bro. Shes a babe.

Ross: yeah. I gotta go ill talk to ya later.

Jay: bye bro.

I Hang up and walk over to Laura texting and smiling like the Cheshire cat.

Ross:(chuckles) why are you so happy?

Laura: just Rydel makes me laugh.

Ross: ok. Wanna go for a walk?

Laura: yup.

I go pick up all the stuff with Laura and bring it back to the car, lock the door and we go and take a walk hand in hand. We start talking about random stuff, like always. All of a sudden I feel lips on mine and I look down to see that Laura is kissing me , but before she pulls away I cup her face in my hands and kiss her back.

We pull apart I'm probably smiling like an idiot right now. I grab Laura's hand and we continue walking. Then some douche bags walk up to us and start hitting on Laura.

Ross: leave my girlfriend alone.

?????: you cant tell me what to do.

Laura: leave him and me alone.

?????: I dont have to.

Ross: whats your name? I ask clearly angry

?????: Chase.

Laura:...........

Hey loves

Just to let you know my thanksgiving break is over so that means me not updating as frequently. So yeah...... read my other book "what we're about" I work hard on it. And I think you'll like it. Anywho dont forget to vote and comment. I love getting feedback and talking to you guys.
Bye loves

Sincerely

Annie.
(P.S My names not really annie its my nickname tho but you guys can call me by thay if you want )