Part 10

Sean narrowed his eyes on Mark, trying to stay civil as he practically growled out. "Come again? What exactly am I 'expected' to do at these Expos?" Mark swung a leg back over the chair to sit back down, folding his arms across the top. Once he was comfortable, Mark informed him casually. "Pet Expos showcase breeding. To put it in simpler terms. It's where Pets go to breed or fuck for recreation." Sean scooted back against the headboard with a horrified look, upon stating out timidly. "But that guy said that no one will breed with a Slum Dog? So, I should be exempt from it. Right?" Mark's demeanor didn't change when he answered. "Wrong. You are still eligible to have sex. Plus, both Masters and Pets will watch you at the Milking Expo." Sean leaned forward over his knees, snapping back bitterly. "So, you plan to whore me out? NO! You can't make me!" Mark blinked unfazed, smugly uttering out semi-dark. "I assure you that I can. But you're looking at this all wrong."

Sean shrugged his shoulders with a disgusted huff, retorting coldly. "What other way am I supposed to look at? You just said-" Mark cut him off to talk over him firmly. "I said it was mandatory for Pets to go and I said they go to Breed and fuck. Where did I say that any of it was forced?" Sean pointed a stern finger at Mark, sharply shooting back. "Don't try to pull that shite with me. Can you honestly tell me that ALL those Pets do that stuff willingly?" Mark didn't answer, causing Sean to lower his hand and mumble out to himself grimly. "Ya. I didn't think so. I saw on that data pad how it works. Pets can't breed without their Master's permission. The Masters pick their mates... they don't." Mark exhaled through his nose softly, before telling him bluntly. "You can't hold me accountable or compare me to every Master in Valhalla. My point was that 'I' wasn't going to force you to do anything. You could just attend to observe, for all I care. However, you want your bike. I want you in the Milking Expo."

Sean glared at him with hurt in his eyes. It wasn't fair to make him chose between his dignity and his bike. Licking his dry lips, Sean lowered his eyes to the mattress to mumble out. "Why? How would putting me on display benefit you?" Mark's voice turned warm and gentle as he informed him. "Elite Pets are held to much higher standards than others. At the first of every month, it is expected that the Elite Pets are showcased. By being showcased, it's an honor. It protects you from the retribution of other Nobles. They'll know that if they hurt you... It could result in the loss of their titles. You plan to race? This will keep the Nobles from shutting that door to you. The Nobles may not like you, but they'll be forced to respect you. Besides, Matthew wants DNA samples from you in order to study up on your condition more thoroughly." Sean slid his legs down across the mattress, asking curiously. "My condition? You mean the food poisoning stuff?" Mark suddenly rose to his feet, turning his back to him as he messed with the tray that he had brought in.

Upon turning around, Mark brought him over the dog bowl of red-looking water and a spoon. Taking the dog bowl carefully from him, he gave it a few sniffs as Mark told him dismissively. "That doesn't matter. The point is that it will get him and the rest of Valhalla off my back. Now eat before it gets cold." Sean nestled the bowl on his lap and tentatively licked the red liquid off the spoon. It was creamy looking and with a little sip, he found that he liked it. Before eating more though, he asked Mark reluctantly. "What will this 'Milking Expo' make me do?" Mark picked up the data pad off the dresser, typing in something as he moved back to the chair. Sitting down into it, he turned the pad around and showed him a set of pictures. Sean dropped his spoon onto the dog bowl with a loud metallic 'Clang.'

Mark chuckled, setting the pad down on the bed before he told him honestly. "Those are just a few ways that Pets have done it. The point is that you sit in a protected glass case and you... Ejaculate. No one touches you. You can choose to be blindfolded. You can use a virtual neural system to act out the motions if you desire. You decide whether you want to be tied down, free range, or suspended. You can dress up for it or wear nothing." Sean's free hand gradually slid between his legs protectively as he nervously uttered out. "That machine... Does it hurt?" Mark's expression composed into a more confident one, answering truthfully. "I've been told that it feels weird at first. But I assure you that it isn't painful and the people that run it are professionals." Sean removed his hand from between his legs, feeling awkward. He couldn't believe he was actually considering this. Mark's voice slipped into his train of thought, telling him in a deep gentle tone. "I'll let you think it over."