the puppeteer x reader part 1

It was late night raining heavily; thunder could make someone go deaf. I was in my living watching tv when I heard a crash through my window I flinched at the sudden noise. I moved my way to where the noise was at soon I came apon to shattered glass all over my floor.

I began to clean the mess to see bits of string on the floor I wondered why that is; after I was done I taped the wall closed because I'm broke. I then heard noises coming from my upstairs bedroom I ran as fast as I could with a knife.

"Am I really being robbed right now oh fuck?!", I screamed internally.

I found a small doll laying on my bed with a note attached to it with yellowish string that glowed softly.

"You shall be mine my puppet", signed The Puppeteer

The next morning I got up early and got ready so I could go shopping. Wearing black leggings, a black shirt, and last black slippers I really need to get coloured clothing. I began my little adventure to the nearest shop I began thinking how did someone know where I lived inside the forest and barely had neighbors.

I feel like I'm being watched as I walked down the path to the little grocery store. I got necessary things then I headed back home. I must have spent about 2 hours in the store; I made my way up the path to my house still having the feeling of being watched. I looked up at the sky to see it turn dark grey.

"Great it's going to rain again", I whispered in a sad tone.

I rushed back to my house and opened the door also I put up the groceries. I went up stairs to my bedroom I sat on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"You're alone here, aren't you?", I jumped up to the sound of a Male's voice.

A guy in all black long coat, hoodie, undershirt, jeans, converse and beanie but grey, his hair color pitch black, and his eyes are now a golden yellow.

"Who are you?!", I said being frightened and confused.

"Well sweetheart I'm the puppeteer", he said with a smirk.

"How did you get in here", I asked while looking for anything to defend myself.

"I been with you for a while you couldn't see me", he said while coming closer I back up against my bed frame.

"Why me?", I asked.

"Well I have been feeding on your sadness but stopped so I can watch you", he said with a crazy look in his eye.

"That's not creepy at all", I said being sarcastic.

Laughter came from his mouth.

"My (y/n) we can do this the easy or hard way come with me", he said in a sweet tone.

"Can I say no to both", slowly grabbing my pillow. And throwing it in his face and running down stairs. A golden string wrapped itself around my ankle and making me trip down the stairs. Things started to go black as I laid at the bottom of the stairs.

"I told you the hard way or easy way", he said but his voice faded.

To be CONTINUED =)