Run In With The Cops

Half a month later, Goliath was taking a drive out through the landscape in his four wheeler form. He sighed happily as he felt the cool air through the vents in his vehicle form. But his joy was cut short by the sounds of sirens. Checking his rear view mirror he saw a police car behind him. He sighed and gunned the engine, with the police car following behind.

"Cease your actions Decepticon!", the police car ordered as it sped up alongside him. Goliath growled and rammed the car.

"Back off!", he growled at them causing them to take a shot at him. He recoiled and fired back at them.

"Stop right now! You're under arrest by order of the Autobots!", they ordered before hitting his rear bumper and sending him into a side swipe causing him to lose control and transform to break his fall. The police car transformed too into a tall robot with the Autobot sign on her chest

 The police car transformed too into a tall robot with the Autobot sign on her chest

"Surrender! You're under arrest!", she ordered.

"I'm no Decepticon!", Goliath replied with a scowl.

"Nice try! Only a Decepticon would shoot at an Autobot!", she replied. Goliath sighed and opened up his comlink.

"Guys, I got a problem. Some idiot thinks I'm a Decepticon just because I shot at them", he said to his comlink. Arcee's voice was then heard

"What do they look like?", she asked.

"Some sort of blue and white colour scheme. Police car form", Goliath replied.

"Send coordinates, I'll be there soon", she said. Goliath sent his coordinates and waited.

"Looking for reinforcement?", the Autobot asked.

"Just someone close to me", Goliath replied. A few minutes later, Arcee arrived and transformed aiming her weapons at the Autobot before lowering them in shock.

"Strongarm?!", she asked in shock.

"Arcee?", the Autobot asked. The two embraced before a cough from Goliath interrupted them. The Autobot named Strongarm aimed her pistol at him, but Arcee stepped in front.

"Don't! He's with me", she said. Strongarm lowered her weapon in uncertainty.

"How is he with you? He's a Decepticon!", she argued.

"No, he's not. He may not wear the Autobot sign but he is with us. And in my case, something even more", Arcee replied. Strongarm looked uncertain.

"What do you mean?", she asked and Arcee simply replied by kissing Goliath deeply. Strongarm looked surprised.

"He's my lover", Arcee replied with a smile. Strongarm cleared her throat.

"Apologies for the confusion. I assumed you were Decepticon because all Decepticon units I've seen used a form like yours", she said.

"Forgiven", Goliath replied before they all transformed and headed back to base, transforming again when they were in the base. Strongarm was awed.

"Welcome back Strongarm", Optimus said before shaking her hand. Strongarm looked at Goliath who was talking with Arcee.

"He looks...human", she said to Optimus.

"That's because he is a human. Before you ask, he was forced to use a mech suit after he suffered a massive injury to his spine. He is forced to permanently use it due to him now being fused with it. He can also transform thanks to a device Ratchet created" Optimus explained making Strongarm wince in sympathy.

"I'll do what it takes to help. You have my word", she said. Optimus nodded and turned to the screens to continue his work. Strongarm went to talk with Goliath.

"You've got good friends here. I look forward to working with you", she said. Goliath smiled and held out a hand.

"Me too. Sorry about the encounter. Let's put it behind us and focus on saving Earth", he said. Strongarm smiled and shook his hand.

"Deal", she replied before going to check for a place she could use as her room. Arcee looked at her lover.

"She's an enforcer by the way. She tends to cite regulations a lot. It's something you get used to", she said. Goliath chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm a fast learner. Like I learned about cute Autobots", he replied making Arcee playfully hit his side with a blush. The two chuckled and began returning to their assignments.