Arcee's Nightmare

Arcee found herself walking around a dark place with barely any light. The only light she had was her optics lighting her way.

"Goliath? Sky? Optimus? Anyone?", she called out only to hear a loud scream. She ran as fast as she could to where the scream came from to find a horrible sight. Her teammates lay dead, blasted apart. Goliath was slowly crawling forward, blood pouring from his torso and his lower half completely blown apart. Arcee ran to help him, but Goliath died before she could get anywhere close to him. Holding his hand close to her, she began to cry silently. She leant down and closed her lover's eyes before pressing a kiss to his forehead. She then heard a laugh and activated her blasters, looking around for whoever killed her friends.

"Oh poor Arcee. All those times of being quick on your feet and you couldn't save them", the voice said.

"I'm not afraid of you!!", Arcee shouted at the darkness. Just then a mirror appeared and Arcee slowly went towards it.

"Oh you should be", the voice said. Arcee deactivated her weapons and went closer to the mirror. Slowly reaching a hand to it, she looked at her reflection.

"After all...you're the one who killed them!!!", the voice said and the mirror cracked. What was shown was now a more evil looking Arcee. Her pink areas were now red and she had an evil grin. Arcee was shocked at what she was looking at.

 Arcee was shocked at what she was looking at

"No...no...that's not true!!! I can't have killed them!!!", Arcee shouted at her evil reflection, who laughed.

"You can deny it all you want, young Arcee but the truth is the truth.", the evil Arcee said before showing her a video. It showed Arcee tearing apart Optimus, blasting Sky into pieces and even using her blades to shear off Goliath's lower half.

"I thought you loved me...", Goliath said sadly and the Arcee in the video laughed.

"Humans. Never knowing when they're deceived", the Arcee in the video said as she killed Bulkhead by mashing his head between his mace weapons. Arcee screamed out in terror at the sight.

"You can deny what you saw but remember...YOU KILLED THEM ALL!!!", the evil Arcee shouted at her. Arcee clutched her head and screamed again. Suddenly another voice was heard.

"Arcee? Arcee! Snap out of it!", the voice said and Arcee clutched her head more as a blinding light enveloped her. She suddenly woke up in the base with a concerned Goliath looking at her. She backed up and aimed a weapon at him.

"Woah woah woah! It's ok Arcee. It's ok", Goliath said touching her shoulder. Arcee put her weapon away and grabbed his armor, sobbing quietly into his chest. Goliath gently stroked her back to comfort her.

"I saw you and the others dead...I saw an evil me...I saw myself kill you...", Arcee said through choked sobs. Goliath picked her up gently and took her to Ratchet.

"Doc, I think we need to check Arcee. She's had a horrible nightmare", he said in worry and Ratchet immediately started up a scanner, running it over her body to check any of her systems were going haywire.

"Other than an increased pulse, slight trembling and her grip on your armor being very tight, she seems ok", he said.

"Arcee, what happened in your nightmare?", Goliath asked her as the others arrived concerned for the blue and pink scout.

"I woke up in a dark place with barely any light. I heard a scream and ran to it, only to fight all of you dead and Goliath torn in half. I ran to help him but he died before I could get close. I then heard a voice and saw a mirror, which then displayed an evil me. It then showed me killing you guys", Arcee replied before burying her face into his armor plating beginning to cry again. Goliath held her close and kissed her forehead.

"That was only a nightmare. I won't let it happen", he said kindly.

"But what if it does? I'm scared it'll happen!", Arcee asked trembling.

"It won't! I'll make sure of it. I'll be here with you the whole time", Goliath said warmly. Arcee wipes her optics and smiled as best as she could. Goliath gently placed her down and hugged her. She returned the hug without hesitation.

"Don't worry Arcee. Me and Goliath have had nightmares like this before. They're horrible but they're only nightmares", Sky said comfortingly.

"How about we go for a drive?", Goliath suggested and Arcee nodded. She transformed into her bike form and Goliath transformed into one too.

 She transformed into her bike form and Goliath transformed into one too

The two set out on a long drive through the countryside. Goliath knew Arcee would be thinking about this nightmare for weeks, but he knew no matter what, he'd love her always. The two then stopped at a cliff and transformed. Goliath laid an arm around her waist and she laid her head on his chest watching the sunset. Goliath looked at his lover and kissed her on the lip plating, which Arcee did not hesitate to return.

"No matter what happens, I'll be by your side my love", Goliath said to Arcee, who held onto him tightly.

"Thank you Goliath", Arcee replied before her optics began to droop. Goliath knew she was getting tired so the two of them transformed and headed back to the base. Arcee immediately went to her room and Goliath went to talk with Optimus.

"What Arcee saw in that nightmare of hers is very unsettling. It would be best for you to stay close to her if anything like this comes up again", Optimus suggested.

"Of course Optimus. I've suffered several nightmares myself during my youth, so I've learned it's best to always have someone close to you if it happens", Goliath replied before heading to Arcee's room. He carefully climbed into the bed with her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Arcee grabbed onto his arms and held onto him tightly. Neither of them wanted to see the other one hurt. Goliath kissed her back and her engine purred as the two fell asleep together.