Royality-crazy

Heyyyy........ So im doing my first oneshot. 

Ships: Royality,implied analogical

warnings :EXTREME FLUFF! PREPARE YOURSELF!

Romans POV

     I duck behind the couch, letting a mischievous grin form across my lips.  I slowly turn around so I'm facing the back of the couch, the fabric less than an inch from my face. I hear a rustle from the couch, someone moving.  I stand up, careful not to make any noise.  Below me, I see Patton, curled up in a ball, reading. Most people think that Logan would do the most reading in the house, being logic and all, but in reality, Patton loves to read. He says that the faraway lands are all that he needs, no tv shows,just books. I smile sweetly, a little bit of regret coming into my head. He'll be fine, I say to myself. I get into my position.  

     "BOO!" I yell, picking up Patton in one smooth motion, he's still in the ball shape, but the book falls to the floor.  

     "ROMAN!" He screams, a surprised look on his face.  He softly hits me, barely putting any force behind the blow.  I laugh before bringing him up to give him a short kiss on the cheek. He swats me away, crossing his arms and sticking out his bottom lip. 

    "Don't give me that look" I say before throwing him around, to put him on my back. He squeaks, instantly grabbing my neck to steady himself. 

    "AND AWAY WE GO " I yell before taking off, running up the stairs.  I run back in forth, through each room, like a scooby-doo character. (A/N  the first time I wrote "character" I wrote clouds lol)      I run downstairs towards the kitchen, I want to grab cookies for me and Patton. I stop in the doorway.  Virgil and Logan are there, dancing.

    Soft music plays in the background, Logan is holding Virgil's waist while Virgil's arms are laid loosely around Logan's neck. Virgil's head is laid against Logan's chest, and Logan has his lips laid lightly on top of Virgil's purple hair.  They are slow dancing to the music. I grin about to make a joke, when Patton softly pulls my hair, steering me away. He leans down and whispers in my ear. 

     "Let them have their moment.Lets go be crazy again." He whispers, and I walk away.

OK. I know I didn't have to put that Analogical moment in there.......... but hear me out, I had this idea, and the idea of Roman being told to stop by Patton had to be Incorporated, sorry. 

-Waffles