Roceit(I don't know what to call this one)

Hello internet peoples, this one-shot is a request! ( which is surprising since I wasn't planning on anyone reading this)  The person who requested this is fanderfangirl (I hope I did that right)  I hopefully did the oneshot justice.

     "WHO WANTS MOVIE NIGHT?!" Roman called from the bottom of the stairs.  He had popcorn and snacks set up in the living room, with zootopia set up on the TV, it had been a while since the last movie night with all of the sides, so he wanted to get everyone together to watch a Disney movie.  

    "DISNEY!!" A voice called from the stairs, Roman could see Patton bounding down the stairs in his cat onsie, Logan followed close behind, monitoring Patton. Roman shook his head, Logan was always hoping that Patton would be careful, even though Patton was as careful as he could get.  Roman jumped out of the way as Patton jumped past him into the living room, he looked back up the stairs.

     "Virge you coming?" Roman asked, hearing shuffling from the hallway. Virgil soon emerged, dressed in a giant over-sized fluffy hoodie.(if you want to know what it looks like, look up, the comfy.)  Virgil was on his phone, most likely scrolling through tumblr. Roman shook his head.

    "Do you ever get off that thing emo nightmare?" Roman asked Virgil, Virgil only shook his head, still looking at the phone.  Roman looked up at the stairs, secretly hoping that one more side would walk down them. After a few seconds, he let out a defeated sigh, it looked like Deceit wouldn't show for this movie night either. Roman started walking to the living room when he heard creaking on the stairs. He whipped his head around, seeing Deceit and Remus walking down the stairs. Deceit was wearing a yellow dragon onsie, with a long tail that was held in Remus's hands as they walked down the stairs.  

    "Let go of the tail Rem, please." Deceit asked Remus, exasperation filling his voice. 

    "Why Dee-Dee, I like it, it's really soft." Remus didn't let go, instead getting closer to Deceit. Deceit spun around angrily, putting his finger in Remus's face.

     "You know damn well that you are teasing me, and you are doing it on purpose." Remus let go of the tail, fear in his eyes. Deceit huffed, turning back around, walking the rest of the way down the stairs. Roman quickly turned towards the living room, he didn't want to seem like he was watching Deceit, even though he was. Patton waved Roman into the living room, patting the couch behind him. Roman sat down on the couch, noticing Dee sitting down about a foot away from him. Remus sat on  the table, still looking at the TV.  Roman turned the movie on, and everyone got invested in it.  Roman's eyes started to droop at the one hour mark, and by and hour and a half, he was asleep.

     ~Time skip cause Im lazy~

Roman woke up, feeling an arm across his torso.His eyes shot open, seeing A yellow fabric under his face. Roman blushed, realizing he was using Deceit's leg as a pillow, Deceit's arm holding his torso.   Roman shifted a little bit, hoping he wouldn't catch Deceit's attention. He failed, Deceit looking down. 

     "Ah, Prince Charming has finally woken up." He said starting to get up off of Roman.  Roman sleepily pulled Deceit's arm back over him. 

     "Don't leave me Dee." Roman said, sleep filling his voice.  Deceit blushed.

     "Okay." He sat back down , putting his arm around Roman again. Roman curled up further on Deceit's lap. They stayed like that until morning, when they were both awakened by a squealing Patton, who was taking pictures.

There we go, My laptop is about to die so goodbye.

-Waffles