Prinxiety- Shut up

3rd person POV

Roman laid on the couch, scrolling through Instagram. A smile formed across his lips as he saw logicality fan-art on his recommended.  He continued scrolling, laughing at incorrect quotes when he heard a strange whooshing sound come from the kitchen. Roman looked over, seeing Remus standing in the middle of the kitchen, reaching up into a cabinet to grab a package of snake food. Roman cringed as Remus stuck a handful of the pellets into his mouth. 

     "Isn't that stuff for Deceit, Remus?" Roman asked, sitting up. Remus turned towards Roman, a crazed look in his eyes. 

     "yeah, but it tastes good." He replied, shoving another handful into his mouth. Roman shook his head, turning back towards his phone screen. 

     "You are such a disgrace to Thomas." Roman mumbled. Remus heard him and laughed crazily. 

" Oh, brother, you are going to regret saying that. " Remus said, moving his hand as if he was casting a spell. Roman scoffed and opened his mouth to tell Remus to get lost. What came out of his mouth was hardly that.

"When will you learn, that your actions have consequences?" Roman asked, immediately slapping a hand over his mouth. Remus doubled over in laughter. Roman stood up and started screaming at Remus.

"MOTHER TRUCKER DUDE, THAT HURT LIKE A BUTT CHEEK ON A STICK!" Roman yelled, storming towards the kitchen. He was trying to tell Remus to fix whatever he had done.  Remus just waved.

"ta-ta brother, enjoy your new speaking abilities." Remus said before sinking down. Roman screamed in frustration, he couldn't go to the dark sides realm, it was too dangerous. He needed to get someones attention to help him fix this. He inhaled, preparing to scream once more.

"What!? WAhagagaghe?! Lipstick in my Valentino White Bag!!!!???" He screamed, hoping to have somebody hear him.  He saw a flash of purple at the top of the stairs. Virgil. Roman groaned in frustration, laying his head in his hands. Of all of them, it had to be Virgil. He was going to have to embarrass himself in front of his crush.  He opened his mouth to get Virgil down the stairs with another vine.

"We get o Del Taco, they got a new thing called Free, fresha, freshavocado, FRESHAVOCADO!" He screamed. Muffled laughter could be heard from the stairs. Virgil was being stubborn. 

"LOOK AT ALL THOSE CHICKENS!" Roman screamed at the top of his lungs. Virgil broke out laughing, and started walking down the stairs, bracing himself on the railing so he wouldn't fall over from laughter. When Virgil reached the bottom of the stairs Roman crossed his arms and sarcastically muttered,

"Hi welcome to chili's" under his breath. Seemingly mocking Virgil. Virgil just laughed harder.

"What did Remus do this time?" Virgil asked in between snorts. Roman stuck his tongue out at Virgil. 

"Iridosyclytus." Roman replied, making Virgil cry with laughter. Roman racked his brain for a vine that would fit the situation.

"I'm starting a kick-starter to put my brother down." Roman said confidently. Virgil went silent  staring at Roman, before bursting into laughter once more. By this time, Virgil could barely breathe. 

"What in Crofters name is going on down here?!" Logan's voice yelled from the hallway. Roman turned towards Logan. 

"So I'm sitting here, barbecue sauce on my tiddies. " Roman replied, frustration filling his voice, Virgil stood up, bracing himself on Roman's shoulder. Logan walked over to the couch and sat down. 

"So you are communicating through vine references." Logan said, he started to write things, it looked like ingredients, down in his notebook, which he conjured up from nowhere. Virgil was almost calm, and was looking at Roman.

"If you say one more vine, I swear, I might stop breathing. So shut up." Virgil said, still slightly giggling. Roman shook hid head, blushing. Virgil's hands were on his shoulders. and their faces only inches apart. 

"I am shooke-" Roman started, before he was cut off by Virgil's lips on his. Roman hesitantly gave in to the kiss, softly kissing Virgil back. Roman put his hands on Virgil's waist while Virgil draped his arms around Roman's shoulder. The only noise they could hear was Logan's voice in the background, and that too was slowly fading away. 

"first we need to get ginger, and parsle........." 

Fin

This one has been in my head for days, so I decided to put my trash onto the internet. (Im sorry)  Goodbye until the next time my brain needs to let itself puke all over the internet. 

-Waffles