Logince-fantasy

Salutations,readers of my trash. This my first angst! I dunno why I'm excited to write this, but I am. 

Tw: fighting, violence(brief)

    "Stop trying to tell everyone what to do Logan!" Roman yelled. They had just finished filming a Sanders Sides episode, and Logan and Roman had gotten in an argument, which wasn't uncommon for them. Patton and Virgil had already gone to do other things somewhere in the mind palace, and Logan and Roman were in the common room, a foot away from each other, screaming in each others faces.

     "I am merely trying to keep you all in line. If I do not do so, you will all surely go insane!" Logan yelled back at Roman. 

     " We'll go insane!? Says the one who freaks out over one little problem!" Roman retorted, pushing Logan slightly. 

     "At least I actually fix the problems! All you do is go off on 'quests' and 'adventures', while you leave me to fix the problems on my own, the problems you create!" Logan yelled, while brushing himself off from the push.  Roman gasped, obviously offended. He puts his finger in Logan's face.

    "Those quests help Thomas! They exercise his imagination so he can use it!" 

    "They're not even real Roman! They are pure fantasy! There are better ways to exercise Thomas's imagination without endangering one's self!" Logan yelled, swatting Roman's hand away. 

     " Fantasy!? You wanna talk fantasy Logan?! Fine! You know what fantasy is, this! Us! We could never be together! Because its just fantasy! Because I'm just a stupid prince, and you area magnificent teacher!" Roman's voice was thick with sarcasm. Logan's face filled with anger. Roman began yelling again.

     " Maybe you should work the imagination! You are soo smart, you would know better than creativity, wouldn't you LOGIC!" He said the name with venom and disgust, purposefully not saying Logan. 

The slap rang through the mindscape. Part of Roman's face was red, in the shape of a hand print. Logan grabbed Roman's sash, pulling him less than an inch away from his face. 

     "Don't call me that prince." Logan said, no emotion in his voice. Logan threw Roman back, Roman hitting the ground with a thud. 

     "And you're right, we could never be together. We're just fantasy, remember." Logan said, walking away.

Ok. I am done with the angst for a little while. If you could, please comment below if you have any tips. I is tired so bye.

- Waffles