Analogical(sleep)

Heyo, zeepito blarp.  So, this oneshot is one I forgot to publish a while ago, and coming back to read it, I fixed some mistakes and things.  I have a requested oneshot in the works, so that should be out soon too. Enjoy! (Or don't, I can't tell you what to do)      

Third person POV

     Virgil tossed and turned in his bed, trying to find some sort of comfortable position. It was five in the morning and he hadn't gotten any sleep. The sun filtered through the window, reflecting off of his purple hair. He groaned, pulling the covers over his eyes. All he wanted was one decent night of sleep. Virgil herd footsteps out in the hallway. It was Logan, Virgil knew, walking downstairs to make his coffee. Logan did the same thing every morning, and Virgil was always awake to hear it, even though he would deny it in front of the others.  He rolled over and tried falling asleep once more, hoping that he could at least get one more hour of sleep.

     After about another hour, Virgil gave up on trying to sleep, and went downstairs to see if Patton was making breakfast yet. The smell of waffles drifted through the house, and the sound of chatter filled Virgil's ears as he made his way into the living room. He walked in and flopped down on the couch, a few inches away from Logan. He took mental note on where everybody was, something he did every time they were in the same room together. Logan was a few inches away from him, sipping his coffee, while working on a script for one of Thomas's new videos, Patton was in the kitchen, humming to something as he made waffles, bright pink headphones over his ears, and Roman was sat cross legged on the floor, still in his pajamas, talking to Logan about something. Virgil was sat on the couch, lazily scrolling through tumblr, trying to draw the least amount of attention to himself possible.

     "Ah, good morning Virgil. Did you have an adequate night of sleep?" Logan asked, turning towards Virgil. Virgil only nodded, although he was lying. Roman scoffed.

    "Does the emo nightmare even sleep? He's just a highly condensed ball of angst, he said it himself." Roman asked sarcastically. He turned towards the TV and began putting a movie on as Logan told him to apologize. Patton couldn't hear anything but his music, so luckily he didn't intervene. Virgil began tuning the others out as he slowly fell asleep. 

     "HE CAN'T SLEEP! HE IS A LITERAL VAMPIRE!" Roman yelled at Logan, Logan shook his head, they had been at this for almost 20 minutes now, Roman had inside out playing in the background, but was hardly paying attention to it, instead, he was yelling a at Logan about how Virgil never slept. Logan was done fighting and just wanted to work on the script. He shook his head and turned away from Roman. He had just began to type when he felt a weight on his shoulder, Logan looked over to see Virgil, leaning against him as he slept. Logan smiled, and put and arm around him.  Virgil only curled up to him more. 

"Hey, Roman do you want two or- AW THAT'S ADORABLE!" Patton squealed from the kitchen, looking at Logan and Virgil cuddled up together. Logan smiled, kissing Virgil's purple hair. Virgil smiled in his sleep. 

 SO. Bye.

-Waffles