Demus- Tape.

Sorry for not updating, I have really homophobic parents and anytime they see me writing they check to see what I'm writing, so I have to hide out in places like my closet to write. (literally and figuratively)  Hope you guys enjoy though. (Ps, this is set before Virgil became a light side so he still lives with the dark sides)

 Remus's POV

        Remus was sitting in his room laying on his bed, feet straight (gay) up in the air. He looked around his room frantically  for a snack. He was hungry, and everyone knew that when Remus got hungry, he ate whatever he could find. ( hence the deodorant thing) Remus sighed remembering the eighteen empty deodorant containers on his bedside table.  He was very hungry, the pancakes that Deceit had made earlier that day were not filling him up. He closed his eyes, imagining brand new deodorants that he would be able to snack on. His mind drifted to where he kept his deodorants, in his drawer in the bedside table. He looked around the drawer in his imagination, seeing the empty containers, the tape, and the trash that was littered along the edges of the drawer. Wait a second, he had tape.  His eyes shot open, the tape was just as good as the deodorants. He bounced of his bed, hitting the floor with a loud thud. He opened the drawer from his place on the floor and pulled out a roll of scotch tape. He scurried over to the corner, before ripping a handful off of the dispenser and shoving it in his mouth. 

Deceit's POV

     Deceit was sitting on the couch, watching musical bootlegs,  when he heard a loud thud come from Remus's room.He tried to brush it off as one of Remus's  sessions where he launches himself into a wall as hard as he can until he passes out,  but something told him to go check on Remus, to make sure he's not dying and shit.  Deceit sat up, pausing the bootleg of Beetlejuice, before setting down his phone. He heading down the hallway, stopping at Virgil's door for just a second, sometimes he wished Virgil had been part of the dark sides family instead of just shutting them out his whole life.  Deceit sniffed and moved on, walking to Remus's door. He heard what he thought were snorts coming from inside the room and he slowly opened the door.

   "Re, what are you doing? " He asked, worry in his voice. He looked around the room for Remus, eventually seeing him sat in the corner, tape hanging out of his mouth. Remus waved at him and swallowed the tape, before replying to Deceit. 

   " Hi DeeDee, I was just having a snack, do you wanna try some?" He asked Deceit and Deceit nodded cautiously, walking over to Remus, Remus handed him a piece of tape and Deceit gingerly stuck it in his mouth. 

    "What the fuck....." A voice said from the doorway. Deceit spun around, just to see Virgil standing there, staring at them with a mix of disgust and confusion on his face.  Deceit spat the tape out.

   "It's not what it looks like!" He yelled as Virgil shook his head and walked away. Deceit sighed and rubbed his temples. He knew Virgil would never let him live that down. 

    "So..... do you still want some tape?" .

There we go, 567 words of complete and utter weirdness. Ok I'm going to go sleep now, goodbye.

-Waffles