e

| 3:33 |
# sleep diary 16

its been at least... 2 weeks?

the nightmares still keep on coming. they're haunting me really bad.

i don't really have any friends at school.

i can't tell anyone. if I do, they will bully me. it's okay to not have friends. i am my own friend.

remember that cute boy you saw minhee? of course you do, and now I can't get my eyes off him.

lucky me he was in the same class as me.

i tripped because of some bullies, it hurt.

but eunsang helped me picked up my books.

our hands touched too! my heart fluttered to me as well...

If only my dreams were about eunsang.

minhee closed his diary and turned off his lamp. he got in bed and laid there staring at the ceiling.

it was another day where minhee had woken up from a bad nightmare.

he had done something shouldn't of done, he had bought pills. pills to help him sleep.

in honesty, it had done nothing. nothing to help him sleep, it only have him headaches and weird shadow illusions.

it drove minhee insane.

he might as well go to the mental hospital to cure him minhee thought.

he doesn't even know how he has gotten through the pain for 2 weeks already, yes he had been counting. minhee needed answers for sure and that was all he want.

oh and sleep as well. sleep was important to minhee very much.

he now started to develop eye-bags and bloodshot eyes. it didn't help that he had homework that he had to do late at night.

did I mention that minhee had a part time job? well he has one.

probably one of the most stressful jobs you could ever experience, it was being a waitress. at a famous restaurant may I add.

what could he do? the pay was what he needed to support his school education.

he could only hope that tomorrow was a better day for him, as minhee slowly drifted to sleep.

...

Please comment and vote, thank you <333