m

| 06:36 AM |

# sleep diary 139

it's not night, it's actually morning,,,

well why would i spoil it here, it was be too soon.

no one is reading this diary though, why does it matter.

i already started writing so there's no turning back.

i got up quite early today, mostly because of the chat i had with eunsang yesterday.

he told me to come to school so, anything for him right?

i have to take the bus after school just to get to hyeongjun and yunseong house and get ready.

i have to ask him to meet me too :/

the park it is! such a boring place but it's nice.

i have to cover this blonde hair once again, actually maybe not. the teachers would probably tell me to take my hat off.

oh well.

it's already 7 and i'll be late to school! alright bye!

goodluck to me.

minhee was on the side walk on his way to school, wearing a pink sweater and some jeans he had.

it was comfortable and he loved it.

as much attention it drew to him, he loved the sweater.

arriving at the gates, he could only feel stares.

why were they staring?

is there something on my face?

he clutched his bag tightly before feeling a tap on his shoulder.

"minhee! you look good today, embracing the blonde are you?" yunseong smiles at him.

"yeah, honestly it's not that bad but i'll never go back to the colour, the shampoo is expensive." minhee sighs and laughs after.

"bummer, by the way, i think you look way to good. everyone is looking you, with like...heart eyes!" the older whispers in his ear.

"stop lying, no one would stare at me like that. i was gone for a day and went blonde what's the big deal?" minhee says being oblivious.

"you know what you'll see throughout the day, gotta blast!" yunseong runs over the donghyun leaving Minhee confused.

he shrugs and puts his stuff in his locker.

"excuse me?" a soft voice asks.

"uh hi? what do you need." minhee turns to a girls next to him.

"can we have your number? our friend thinks you're cute." minhee was confused.

"me? are you sure?...i think you have the wrong person." minhee chuckles softly.

"nope! my friend just thinks you're cute, are you going to give it or not."

minhee quietly writes his number on a sticky note and give it to the girl, still wondering why she needed it.

"strange..." he mumbles under his breathe.

while walking to class, he could on hear the whispers of other people around him.

'didn't know a day could change a person...'