e

"minhee you're here!"

the blonde boy turned around to see his best friend standing near the pond with a smile on his face.

oh how his heart fluttered like butterflies the more he continued to stare.

"h-hey!" minhee blurts out, causing the other boy to laugh, "what are you so nervous about? you asked me to meet you here didn't you?"

"y-yes, right i did, um- isn't the sky beautiful today?" swerving the topic around, they both look up shoulder to shoulder at the colours in the sky.

"it really is, i'm glad we're seeing it together," Eunsang mutters under his breathe, the blonde boy's head slowly facing the other.

"i've h-had something that i've kept myself for a while," minhee starts, eunsang turns to him to listen.

"it may seem crazy but i've kept this secret since we first met,"

he breathes slowly.

"lee eunsang i-i-

he couldn't seem to get the words out, he was tongue tied.

"like you?" the black haired boy finished the sentence that minhee was suppose to say.

"yes! right! that word, wait-"

eunsang giggled at the boy's subconsciousness, it was cute how flustered minhee was. 

"d-did..did you know all along? oh my god oh my god! this is embarrassing..." minhee splurged out, putting his hand on his face to cover the tint of red on his cheeks.

eunsang went to grab minhee's hands from his face and smiled softly.

"don't worry, who wouldn't like you?" 

the blonde boy looked up to eunsang, only to then put his head back down after making eye contact. 

"so...do you have an answer for me? you can't just embarrass me without an answer," minhee mutters. 

"what do you think?" eunsang teases in a playful manner, causing minhee to whine, desperate to hear what the boy is going to say. 

it got silent between the two, eunsang was still holding minhee's hands and the blonde boy still had his head down. 

"the moon looks nice today." 

minhee looks up and sees the moon in the gradient sky, the clouds no where to be seen. 

"it really is." he smiles. 

"just like you." eunsang smiles too. 

minhee begins to blush again, although he isn't able to cover his face as his hands were taken by eunsang. 

"we've been standing here for too long..." minhee tries to change the topic, but the boy in front of him can only keep his eyes on him. 

"can I...kiss you?" eunsang blurts.

minhee could feel his heart beating out of his chest, he felt frozen in his feet. 

eunsang was leaning closer to him and he didn't know what to do. 

he closed his eyes tightly to the point eye crinkles were appearing, waiting. 

minhee felt a pair of lips on his cheek, he felt as if time stopped around him until the feeling went away. 

"i could see how nervous you were, don't worry we can take it slow." eunsang softly whispers in his ear and smiles at minhee. 

"didyouperhapshearmyheartbeatingtheheckoutofmychestwhenyougotclosetome?" minhee says in one full breathe. 

"say again?" 

"never mind." 

"so do you wanna come over perhaps?"

"if theres sugar gummies then sure."

"of course." 

eunsang grabs minhee's hand and hold its tightly as they walk out of the park and to eunsang's house.

"by the way, that was a yes if you didn't know."

"you're telling me just now?!"

"you said you wanted an answer."

minhee huffs and eunsang giggles at the cute boy next to him. 

things finally went the way eunsang wanted to and minhee finally has a cuddle buddy he was looking for. 

END ✿

a/n - don't worry there's a little bonus chapter soon, so glad i can finally call a book done! thank you everyone who's reading to this point i really appreciate it <3