❤︎

BONUS CHAPTER

( happy christmas everyone !! more books to come soon from me <3 have a great day and stay safe!! )

"minhee your butt is my face," eunsang mutters tiredly, just waking up from a deep slumber.

minhee stayed silent, as his head was laying on the end of the bed, snoring softly.

the younger looked at the boy with a smile, he couldn't help but think how lucky he was.

a year ago.

they finally got together after so much.

it was a miracle for both of them and now they were stuck like glue.

holding hands while walking to school, starring at each other throughout the class, passing a few notes at times.

as cliche as it was, they were madly in love with one another and it grossed their friends out how much they were.

"look at them laughing with each other it makes me puke," yunseong says, sticking out his tongue in disgust.

"don't act like minhee didn't feel like that when we were doing pda next to him." keumdong laughs.

they both stared at the couple who were giggling at each other, holding hands under the table.

"-and he was running all around the house with only his underwear! it was so funny i even have a video," minhee exclaims, laughing in between.

eunsang stared at the blonde boy with adoration, his laugh was music to his ears.

"do you want to come over to my house tomorrow morning? we can watch movies all night," eunsang suggests, hoping to spend some time with minhee.

"oo! oo! yes! of course, let's watch harry potter it's been popular lately,"

"alright alright," eunsang laughs.

minhee was currently still asleep, he came over early as 5am to spend basically the whole day with eunsang but was too tired to do anything once he arrived.

so they slept for nearly 4 hours into the day and eunsang wanted to start making food.

"minhee get up, let's make some food together." the red haired boy sat up, shaking the lying boy softly.

"one more hour please..." minhee tiredly mutters in the bed.

"one more hour and if i don't see you awake i'll make you wake up." eunsang gets out of bed and goes to wash his face, soon going into the kitchen to find things to cook with.

cookies...where's the milk...i need lemon and strawberries too.

eunsang was crouched looking for the ingredients in the fridge, he didn't seem to realise minhee was waiting at the bedroom door.

"eunsang...what are you making?..." minhee yawns in between, rubbing his eyes with the sweater paws on his hands.

"cookies, you know the ones you gave me at the cafe last year?"

"oh! those, it's been a long time since i made them, can i help?"

"when you wash your hands and face first," eunsang says, minhee rushes to the bathroom and quickly does what the red haired said and coming back bright as ever.

"let's start!" minhee rushes to eunsang and looks for the ingredients too, rushing to get bowls and utensils for cooking.

"slow down, we have all day minhee don't worry," eunsang chuckles.