n

| 5:52 |
#sleep diary 126

it's a little bit early but I'm feeling more tired each day.

news went around our school eunsang had broken up with chaewon.

i hope he's okay.

i can't admit but say I'm just this bit happy, makes me seem like I planned their breakup.

on a better note, it seems like eunsang doesn't hate me anymore!

i introduced him to yunseong and kuemdong yesterday, it seemed like they were getting along too!

they might even leave me to be friends with each other.. i hope not.

we met up today at the library for some extra studying, it was just me and eunsang on one table.

i have to be honest, my feelings grow everyday for him. i don't know if can keep up the secret.

it's only a matter of time that he will know.

heart burn, something like that happened in my dream.

it felt so real but it was all in my head, is it because my heart always is beating next to eunsang?

everything opposite happens in these dreams.

how can I stop this.

eunsang was more than glad to break up with chaewon.

it was annoying for him to follow her around every single day, if he didn't she would start crying.

when he saw her cry, he didn't felt any guilt. eunsang was only glad that he could spend more time with minhee now.

eunsang couldn't help but smile at everything minhee did, the most littlest things were the cutest.

when the two were at the library, minhee had a cupped ice cream by his side. scooping a small bit with a tiny spoon.

he would get it on his lips or chin, it would make eunsang smile at the way he ate.

"what are you looking at? do I have something on my face?" Minhee asked him softly.

"yeah, there's some on your chin." eunsang giggled.

"i..i can't find it, can you wipe it off for me please?" minhee had blush spread on his cheeks.

eunsang moved closer, taking a tissue. he could see all the features of minhee's face, from his brown eyes to his freckles.

they both made eye contact, their faces were only a few centimetres apart.

"i-i-um, have to go!i need to um, wash my clothes! aha..see you tomorrow?..." minhee stood up quickly to hide the blush on his face.

"yeah...tomorrow same time?" eunsang smiled warmly. 

"yeah,same time," minhee waved before walking out the cafe with a bright smile.

"tomorrow."