a

| 5:34 AM |

#sleep diary 136

i really pulled an all nighter for today huh ㅠㅠㅠ

it's currently wednesday and yunseong texted me asking me to dye my hair.

what colour? blonde.

should i?

would it even look good on me? haha probably not.

would be worth a shot though, i've been stuck with black hair for so long i should really get a change.

if yunseong makes me pay then i'm not getting the dye, i'm literally broke.

i hate this, i just get more nervous each day and it's making me feel weird.

like butterflies in my stomach?

something weird like that but I can't stop it.

what if...eunsang doesn't like me?

no...i'm doing this for him, so i hope he does.

anyway going back to sleep, it's 5 in the morning on a wednesday.

"you're paying for it right?" minhee asked while they walk to the salon.

"yes minhee, your broke ass can't even afford ice cream how could I make you pay."

"what-i am not that broke as you say i am yunseong!" minhee whines.

"sure you aren't." the older chuckles.

they arrive at the hair salon, it's filled with a few people getting their hair styled, cut, dyed, whatever hairstyle.

"we're here now, can't turn back." yunseong turns to minhee and pulls him to a chair.

he leaves the boy alone in the chair, at the same time eunsang texts him.

EungEung%
minhee? where are you right now.

MinHEeHEE
i went out today, why?

EungEung%
that's rare for you, i was just going to ask you something but i guess you're busy.

MinHEeHEE
no! ask me, i'm waiting for someone so i have time.

EungEung%
can you ask junho if he has a date yet? you know for the graduation party we need a date and everything and yeah-
can you do this for me? one favour.

MinHEeHEE
huh? oh...yeah sure.

EungEung%
lifesaver! thank you so much I love you.

MinHEeHEE
𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 ✔︎

minhee felt a wave of disappointment in him. eunsang had found someone else.

he was too late, what else could he do now?

"minhee! let's dye your hair!" yunseong comes over with a smile, but seeing minhee the smile fades.

"what's wrong?" the younger shows the text messages, he sighs.

"i don't want it."

"minhee you can't just quit, maybe you still have time."

"no i don't, i really wanted this to happen but he found someone else and i can't change that."

"no- wait minhee let's just dye your hair, impress him and everyone. stop focusing on him, let's focus on yourself." yunseong smiles and makes minhee look in the mirror.

"you look amazing, you don't need anyone."

"wow, it sounds like you're in love with me instead of keumdong-"

yunseong slaps his hand over his mouth.

"do you want this or not?"

:✿:

the dying process took quite a while, seeing how they had to do his whole skull they stayed for about 2-3 hours at the salon to dye his hair.

the end result is was the best though.

minhee came out with blonde locks of hair on his head, which made him stand out from everyone.

with his face, it suited him the best.

"how do you like it?" yunseong asked.

"it's...it's crazy."

"i can't wait to see your outfit, donghyun told me everything about your trash style."

"i do not have trash style!"

"say that again, anyway let's go home i'm tired." yunseong slumps outside the door, leaving minhee laughing and calling him an old grandpa.

"i hope you can see me as someone you love as I do to you..." minhee whispers and smiles.