Decade's daughter and Armor Time Ex-aid

Lydian Academy gates

(Y/N) and Chaelse and rest were in shock after hearing the Duo secret.

But (Y/N) shock is quickly change one of a serious one. And looks at Karla.

(Y/N): Karla.

Karla: yes (Y/N)-Kun.

(Y/N): who you know or how did you figure it out that I'm ZI-O and Chaelse is Tsukuyomi.

Karla: for that(gets closer to (Y/N). You will have to find me.

Karla started to get away to head to the Academy but someone tried to stop her but she fail.

(Y/N) started to follow and looks around and finds her. She turns a corner and (Y/N) goes to the same direction, but when he turns the corner she was gone.

Chalsea head to (Y/N) and sees that Karla was gone.

Chelsea: who did she

(Y/N): I don't know.(started to run) I will look for her.

Chelsea: eh...? But we have class?

(Y/N):(in the distance) invented an excuse that I'm sick or something!

Chelsea see (Y/N) run of to who knows where and she started to head back to Lydian but notices her two friends that wanted answer but she avoids her and including (Y/N)'s childhood friends.

This is Wolf_Head idea and all credit goes to him to add this Rider.

Rooftop

A young man who watch the scene on the roof of nearby building.

???: So this Snow's brother (Y/N) (L/N) also the new ZI-O.

He heard screaming.

???: Ahhhh!

He rushing over there and once got there 2 people a mother and daughter being attack by Noise.

???: Disgusting.

He reach something in his pocket once took it out it was a rider watch it's round silver and it has green eyes, he look up sky

???: I hope you watching this Snow.

Jiku Driver

He press it

RAIZ

???: Henshin

Rider Time
KAMEN RIDER
RAIZ

Rider TimeKAMEN RIDERRAIZ