Plan B(re-write)

It had been a couple of days since the fight against the mysterious girl and the so call of successor of Geiz, and during that time y/n and Tsubasa were in the hospital.

But their was a small problem y/n was in a coma after using the Gunginr Symphowath.

The doctors don't know when he will wake up. The only thing they could do for now is to wait for a miracle.

Dorms

Chalsea: Karla are you ready or not.

Karla:(other room) just a second.

Chalsea: it was been a couple of days since we fought against those two.

In that moment, the phone started to ring. Chalsea was about to answer it but the call when to the Voice mail.

Karla: who was it?

Chalsea: I don't know the call went to voice mail.

Karla: let's check it out.

She pressed the button on the phone to hear the Voice messages.

Phone: You have two new Voice messages.

Karla: two?

Frist Voice messages

Vm:(Voice messages) Hello my sweet Karla.

Karla after hearing that Voice she makes a disgusting expression, and this Chalsea confuse.

Vm: who was the good for nothing of y/n have treading you.

This made Chalsea mad and for Karla well she was fucking furious.

Vm: I just calling you... to let you know the offer is still on if you want to ditch that loser and go with this handsome guy. I don't like who one of my girls are with him.

This made both girls extremely furious now if they weren't a moment ago especially after hearing that he claimed Karla as part of his property.

Vc: and I want to know when you are coming back so I can prepare everything for our date.

In that moment Karla wanted to use the dogga hammer on his face and on his Deku Nuts. And for Chalsea was planning to used him as a practice dummy for the kendo club.

Vc: and if you have any more friends would you might introduce them to me... after all I'm the King of...

Before voice message could finish Karla wip out her Ride Booker on its gun mode and started to shoot at the phone without any mercy.

Karla: looks like you didn't learn after Y/n kick your sorry ass back than.

Chalsea: you know him?

Karla: sadly yes I know that baster.

Chalsea: and

Karla: I don't want to talk about it... let's go and visit y/n.

She started to leave the dorm and Chaelse started to follow her behind, and forgetting their was a second voice mail but since Karla shoot it they can't hear it. But their was another problem...