A wrath of a king

Author Note:
Hey is me JakTsu3 and I want to apologize for not continuing this book, one was for Author block and the second reason was for some personal reason...

But I will have to re-watch Kamen Rider Zi-O and Symphogear the first seasons again because I forgot some parts on both stories 😅

So here the next chapter
_______________________________________

Oil factory

Chaelse arrived to the factory where Hibiki aweken the GUNGINR and where she discovered about y/n and her identity as the Mask Riders.

Chaelse: I got here before y/n.

Tw: Chaelse you most be careful that fake Geiz could be around here.

Chaelse nobs at her and when she was about to pull out her Driver an energy arrow past here almost hitting her on the head. She looks behind her and sees Ethan with Zikan Zax(bow mode) on his hand.

Ethan: I clearly specified for y/n to come here alone or his two precious childhood friends would suffer the consequences.

Chaelse takes a couple of steps back but bumps into someone, she looks up and sees Another Build staring at her.

A Build: sword...

Ethan: on second through your timing is perfect.

Chaelse looks at him seriously but at same time scare.

Ethan: i could turn you into an another Rider.

Chaelse: I don't think so.

Chaelse turns and kick the Another Build on his Deku Nuts and that made him to hold his private parts and falls on his knees. Ethan after seen this he got a chill after what he just witnesses but he try's to attack her but Chaelse was quickl enough to pull out her Faizphone X and shoot at him, knocking the Zikan Zax out of his hand.

Chaelse she than pulls out her Driver.

Ziku Driver

Chaelse than graves her Rider watch and press the button

Tsukuyomi!

Chaelse: Henshin!

Rider Time!
(Elegant electronic music)
Kamen~ Ri~der~
Tsuku~yomi!
Tsu-ku-yo-mi!

Tsukuyomi was about to attack until she move out of the way from a spear that appears out of nowhere, she than try's to look at the person how attack her but Another Build try to attack her from behind but she saw this but she receives a stab on t...

Tsukuyomi was about to attack until she move out of the way from a spear that appears out of nowhere, she than try's to look at the person how attack her but Another Build try to attack her from behind but she saw this but she receives a stab on the back and this made her falls to the ground.