Opening

I was bored and I couldn't sleep so I did this.

(Its shows ZI-O, Geiz and Tsukuyomi wacth in a suitcase with three Ziku Drivers in a Dark room.

The scene change with (Y/N) walking in the streets and his reflection reveals ZI-O. He pass Chaelse who look at him and her reflection reveals Tsukuyomi.

Is shows Hibiki and Miku eating in the Flower and they see (Y/N) pass by. And next to them their were two Rider watches.

Chelsea pass by her two friends while they are holding a Rider Watch. In top of a building shows a mysterious person holding a card and holding the Decade watch.

The scene changes with Tsubasa and Kanade in the second division walking while they are holding each a Rider watch. Than is show Ryoko typing in a computer about the relics and next to her was a Rider watch.

Genjuro looks at the monitor of ZI-O fighting the Noise while holding a Rider Watch. Ogawa is with Tsubasa working as her manager and on his clip board their a Rider watch.

Christ is walking by while she pass (Y/N), and they look at each other for a second until they continue to their paths. And she have a Rider watch on her hand.

Is shows (Y/N) and Chaelse surrounded by Noise and they pull their Ziku Driver and watches and they Henshin.

Next is seen ZI-O fighting Geiz whit a new set of armor that suprised him and including Tsubasa.

Is shown ZI-O, Geiz and Tsukuyomi riding their bikes to a group of Noise while Tsubasa is right behind them and Hibiki appears in the sky punching the Noise after landing.

The environment change to an Academy in ruins and Ohma ZI-O is fighting with someone who has an armor and also has whips. They clash their first and they look at each other with intentions of killing each other.

scene is shown ZI-O, Geiz, Tsukuyomi, Hibiki, Tsubasa, Christ and Decade fighting with the armor lady and they send their powerful attacks while the rider perform their rider Kick.

The final scene is Shown Hibiki, Miku, Tsubasa, Kanade, christ, Chaelse and another girl looking at (Y/N) who smile at them.

And they smile but soon their smile is change to a sadness one while is raining and looking at Gravestones of (Y/N).

What you think is good or bad?