Trip to a restaurant

"Actually correction, the most beautiful woman you'll ever meet is your roommate" she got inside the car signaled me to go inside.

I got inside and looked at her, she starts the engine and starts driving.

"How did I end up living  with the Grim Reaper again?"

"I know I'm pretty but stop staring" she says smiling, I flushed red in embarrassment and looked away.

I glanced at her and our eyes meet. I blushed and looked away again, then the vehicle comes to a stop.

I look out of the window on my side and looked at the restaurant. It seemed to be full, with the customer's flocking the place.

"They have the best food here, now go and find a table for us. While I park the car, again no escaping or else" she says and unlocks the car doors.

I just nod and get out of the car. I start walking towards the restaurant and looked back at the red car. She was glaring at me, the window was down revealing her clearly.

I gulped and pushed the doors, the smell of food already filled the place. I looked for a table but it was really crowded and I doubted there was any table that- nevermind just found one.

I rushed to the table and sat down, and got my phone out. I looked around and looked if she was here, but she wasn't perfect chance to escape.

I immediately called Namjoon's number and held it up against my ear, waiting for him to answer. But to no avail, I sighed and looked at my phone which just shut down.

"That's weird. It was fully charged when I called Namjoon"

"I told you to not try to escape. Now you're getting a punishment" I put my phone down, and stared in horror, "How did you-" she smirks and grabs my phone.

"Well.. this phone is old" she holds it tightly in her hand and crumbled it like a piece of paper.

"What the.."

"My phone!" she throws it to me, my phone now in a shape of a ball. I looked at it, and looked back at her. She laughs at me, while I just stare.

"Don't worry, I got you a new one" she slips a phone from her her side to mine, I looked at the phone, it was a new model for sure since I watched it once on TV.  I picked it up and watched in awe.

"Take care of it, my number's already there in case of emergency" she then winks at me. "I was going to take your phone away nicely but, you had to try to escape" she calls the nearest free waiter and orders food.

The waiter then looks at me weirdly, the waiter' s eyes wandered around my stomach.

"Why is she staring.. oh. Oh!!"

"Don't look at my boyfriend like that" she shoots the waiter a glare, and the waiter flinched and starts shaking. I looked at them worried and tried to interfere.

"Uh, Jagi" she then shoots a glare at me.

"Ah shucks she looks so scary"

"She was just looking at me because of the tear on my shirt." I nervously said, she sighed and then looks back at the waiter.

"Go." the waiter rushed off scared.

I sighed in relief, but I immediately froze when she continued to glare right through my soul.

"Yah, why did you defend her. She was clearly looking at you in a dirty way" she says in a cold tone, "I know, but knowing you can actually kill her is very crucial that's why I had to interfere" I ruffled my hair.

"But hey I saw a blush earlier on your face, when I called you Jagi" she laughed sarcastically, "Pfft, it was because I was angry and I stopped because.." She checks on her watch.

"Her time's coming anyways" my eyes  widened in shock, "What?" I asked then a screaming interrupted the loud restaurant.

The restaurant fell quiet in a few seconds before whispers filled it. " I have to go now, but I'll be back when you try to go away" she sighs and walks into the kitchen, without anyone noticing.

"This is my chance, I can finally esca-"

My thoughts was interrupted by a certain lady sitting down. "Y/n long time no see" the woman infront of me said, I massaged my temples annoyed.

"Yah, why do you look annoyed?" she pushed my fore head. "Tsk, who wouldn't?" she glared at me, I smiled and chuckled.

"You still look cute Chae" I pinched her cheek and ruffled her hair. "Yah, don't do that" she pushes my hand away.

"Still short?" I chuckled. She rolled eyes and mouthed "Duck you", "Ah, Jihyo must be here right?" she nods and pouts.

"Why are you so mean?" she says cutely, "I'm just saying the truth Chae" she glared at me, then a familiar loud voice was heard lecturing.

"You shouldn't just let her go by herself, see you lost her" Jihyo said, massaging her temples while she was scolding..

"Moguri!!" I shouted hugging her, she jumped but hugged back. "Y/n long time no-" Chaeyoung interrupted, "I already said that don't waste your saliva".

I pull back from the hug and looked at Jihyo, "Whoah Jihyo, you look good with that short hair" Jihyo smiled and nods.

"Long time no see everyone" I smiled brightly then I felt a hand cling to mine. I looked over to my side to find Nayeon, smiling.

I froze at my spot and looked at her shocked, "Nayeon.. " she flashes me a grin. "Why do you look so shocked babe" I chocked on air, Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Wow, Y/n I can't believe you actually got a girlfriend" she then taps on Jihyo' s shoulder. "See Jihyo eonnie nothing is impossible" she says proudly while Jihyo just nods.

I looked over to Momo, who had been staring, and she just forces a smile and walks out.

"Moguri" I removed Nayeon's arm and  ran towards Momo, I grabbed her arm before she even gets a hold of the door handle.

"Mo-" I felt her hand slap my cheek, which stung, I had let go of her arm and she leaves.

"Moguri."

....................................................................

The night sky was clear, and the stars was clearly visible there stood two 10 year olds, a girl and a boy.

"When I grow up I'm going to marry you, so.. wait for me okay?" the boy smiled brightly at the girl who had been crying.

"Don't leave please I will be lonely" the girl pleaded. The boy just smiled and wiped the tears that was falling from the girl's eyes. "Let's make a promise" the boy sat down and pat the space beside him.

"When we grow up, we will meet up no matter what by this exact place. And then if you will stay like a maiden then.. I will marry you" the boy said and looked directly at the girl's beautiful eyes.

"Please be happy, it makes me sad when you are sad." the girl finally smiles.