Beauty and the Bi-

"Do you want me to carry you to your house? Or where ever you live?" I said to Jimin as Nayeon paid for the food.

"I.. I " I couldn't here the other words  cause she said it like a whisper.

Then I felt two eyes burning through my back and head.

"She's going to live in the mansion." Yoongi said with no emotion and pulls something from under the table.

It was a black cane which had a a white feather as a design.

"And you don't need to carry her" he says in a cold tone before walking outside.

..................................................................

The angel blinked a couple of times before complaining.

"She has no heart, and no one could melt her" the angel complained at the priest before getting teleported back to the girl's house.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Why are you still here? Didn't I tell you to leave?" The woman he was assigned to said as she descended from the stairways of her big house.

"Belive me, I've tried."

..... ..... .... ..... ....  ..... .... ..... .... .... .... ...

The angel closed his eyes shut and smiled before spreading his wings and flying into the blue skies.

.

Meanwhile the three made their way to the mansion, Nayeon chatting with the Blind girl who actually had many things alike.

But something inside you made it feel like you had to protect her.

Then your head started to ache. It ached so much you groaned in pain, catching Nayeon's attention.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

You blanked out.

She smiled at me with her oh so beautiful eyes while doing something adorable.

I squeezed her cheeks and scrunched my face. Acting disgusted, "You're too thin, stop thinking about your figure and start thinking about being yourself".

She pouted and looked like she was affected by the words I blurted out.

She rides past me while I watch her ride the horse swiftly. I smiled proudly but tried not to show it that much.

........

I opened my eyes, only to find the woman I have been waiting for all of my life.

But she was talking to some lady, a lady which was Goddess like. I walked towards them with a smile, but felt a tight grip on both my wrists.

And before I knew it, it was all blank.

"You are a man full of regret and sins" I heard a stern woman's voice said out loud.

"What do you mean?"

"Who.. who am I?"

"Love is stronger than anything, you may live peacefully in your next life. But once time will come, you " everything after that word becomes a blur as my ears starts ringing.

"What do you mean?" You ask yourself.

.... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .... . ....