I love you

She was on the rooftop her hair getting blown by the air, she looked gorgeous even when I faced her back.

"Your childhood friend again?" I jumped at the voice and looks to my right. "Yah, can you atleast tell me when you're coming or not you'll be the death of me someday" I say, she looks at the ground for seconds before looking at me.

"Wait, why are you here? Is someone going to die?" I ask and she nods, I look around to find only the three of us here.

My eyes widened in realization and quickly faced Momo, who looks over the edge. "Momo!" I ran towards her, but as soon as I grabbed her hand she jumped.

I held the grip on her hand tighter, and looked over to see she was crying. "Let me go!" she says her voice breaking, tears falling from her eyes uncontrollably.

I furrowed my eyes in anger and sadness and looked at her. "Momo yah, please don't, and I will never let you go. No matter what, because your the only family I have left, my mom and dad died and I was left with my foster parents who didn't even care about me. And then you came, my bestfriend who made my life so much better every second you were beside" my eyes became glassy and looked at the ground.

"I know you've liked me since the day I met you, but Moguri I can only see you as a sister. I've avoided you throughout the year and I've heard you have been abused by your boyfriend. I'm sorry I wasn't by your side, to protect you and to take care of you. Please forgive me Momo yah, I was a bad friend" tears started falling from my cheeks.

.......

"Why did you let go?" Nayeon asks handing me a cup of coffee, I take the cup and thank her. "My hand slipped." I answer, she nods and sups on her cup of coffee.

"Well, did you just say that to make me fix my relationship with her?" I glared at her, she giggles and looks at the floor.

"Well, she was dumb enough to actually think she'll die in a building that was only one floor" her giggles turn into a laugh. A loud one.

"Yah, keep your voice down. She's the smartest person I know, maybe she did it for a reason" I argue, she scoffs and answers back "Well now you know me, so she's not the smartest anymore".

I roll my eyes and then think about the questions I was gonna ask. "Can I ask questions Nabongs?" she smiles and says "Nabongs? is that my new nickname?".

"Well, yeah. Anyway can I ask you now?" she narrows her eyes at me and nods. "Ask all you want" she says, her face turns into a expressionless one and puts the cup on the table.

"Since Grim Reaper's a thing then is Reincarnation a thing too?" I ask, she just nods and grabs her phone from her purse.

"Is it possible to have dreams of your past life?" I ask again, she types something in her phone and nods. "It's a gift you can get from a certain deity, why? Have you been having dreams of your past life?" she asks but doesn't look up from her phone.

"I have, I think. What about you? Did you get reincarnated?" she shakes her head and finally looks at me. "I have been the Grim Reaper for over 998 years now, because of a deal I made with a deity. 1,000 years of serving the dead and not aging so it's a good thing I keep my pretty face" she does an aegyo which immediately sends me off trying to hide my face which turned red.

"Stop that" I say, while she just scoots closer to me, "Why am I too pretty?" she says. "No, you're face is too disgusting to look at" I say, she pouts and punches my shoulder.

I remove my hands that covered my face, which finally turned normal after teasing her. "Be thankful I put up with you" she muttered, and faced the other side.

"Yah, Nayeon noona~" I put the cup on the table and turn to her, I faced her back and smiled.

"Nabongs, I love you" she faces me and looks at me genuinely.

"Really?"

I smile and pinched her cheeks. I leaned closer to her face, her cheeks getting red by the second. I leaned closer and closer until our lips almost met.

"No."

She pushed me back strongly and went top of me. My face turned as red as tomatoes as she looked at me, she had intense glare on me.

"Shit."

"You know what?" she grins, I gulped by the way the look on her face changed. She leans closer and closer until our lips almost touch, "I hate liers".

My eyes widened when I felt her lips against mine. I didn't dare move, I could feel her smile into the kiss before pulling back.

I felt my breathing become fast as I touched my lips, she grins and backs away. She picks the coffee cup up and heads upstairs.

"I love you.. shucks. That backfired well"

....

"I love you.. Im Nayeon. No matter what" the man mutters before a lever was pulled. The woman meanwhile kept her head up beside the Prince.

"What a nuisance" The Prince muttered before looking at his future queen. "Don't worry my love, once I'll be crowned king everything will be yours" his huture queen smiled.