Mood Swing?

I looked at him while he laid down in the sofa watching a Drama on the TV. "You should watch this the actor is really great" he said pointing to a man in the TV whining, "His name is Hwan Sung isn't he handsome?" I just nod at his question and felt my phone vibrating beside me.

It was, Jihyo calling. I quickly answered it and held it up on my ear. "Jihyo?" I ask, Taehyung looking over at me.

"THE OSTRICH'S COMING HOME" she loudly shouts, I threw my phone jumping at the sudden noise. Taehyung catches it be for it dropped to the ground and turned speaker loud.

"Hello?" he said, "Who are you! Did you get my friend's phone!?" Jihyo shouts Taehyung pouting. "Ma'am I did not and will never steal anyone's belongings. Mr. Lee just dropped it jumping from your loud voice" he says, I look at him alarmed and worried.

"Did he just say that to Jihyo? Well he's dead. Actually nevermind. He is dead"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!" Jihyo shouts from the other side of the line. "Taehyung, maybe it's time you hand me the phone" I say, he looks at me for a second and looks at the phone. He shrugged and hands the phone, I gulped preparing for a lecture from Jihyo but there was silence.

"Jihyo?"

"Just come to the Incheon Airport tomorrow, you can bring your girlfriend if you like" Another voice answered, "Momo?" she ends the call.

I look at the ground sadly, "Guess she still hates me" I thought.

I felt someone poke my shoulder, I turned my head to find Nayeon who was frowning, "Yah, Lee Y/n. I advise you to not talk about or talk to Momo here" I let out a huff, "Don't tell me you're jealous" I say while running a hand through my hair.

She let out a chuckle, "Ofcourse not, but you ask Tae why, I have to go and collect ghosts" she says and leaves the house.

I look at Taehyung who wasn't moving, I raised an eyebrow at him, "Taehyung-" he looks at me his eyes as glassy.

"Who.. who was that girl that answered you? Other than that Jihyo girl" he asks. "Her name is Momo, Hirai Momo. Are.. Are you okay?" I ask tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm fine" he says disappearing from my sight.

That was well.. weird. I should go and visit Momo.

I put my phone in my pocket, and my wallet which had maybe enough money for a cab or a bus.

..........Hospital..

I knocked on door softly, interrupting the arguing voices of a few girls I knew and maybe some guys.

"Come in" a familiar voice said, which I knew was Jihyo.

I opened the door softly, ofcourse finding shocked faces.

"Yah! What are you doing here!" I felt my self get pulled by the collar and pushed against a wall harshly by a mascular blonde man.

"Jackson!" An all too familiar voice called out, the so called blonde huffed and put me down, glaring at me like he wanted to kill me.

"Y/n, what are you doing here" she said coldly, I licked my lips and answered "I was worried about you".

There was silence before hearing a loud and sarcastic laugh, ofcourse it was from none other than the so called "Jackson".

"You fucking caused all of this, you let go of her hand! You could've killed her!" Jackson shouts, I bit my lip in guilt.

"Maybe it was really my fault"

A long sigh was heard from the woman on the hospital bed, "Everyone leave, Y/n stay".