Taehyung

The moonlight lit the whole room up, the man under the red velvet blanket shifted from left to right.

The quiet night, disrupted by the noises of it alarmed the sleeping lady in white. She quickly came to the man's room and looked at the man.

Sweat was falling from his forehead, and his whole body trembling in fear. The woman furrowed her eyebrows and worry was written all over her face.

She ran towards him and grabbed his shoulders. "Wake up! You're having a nightmare" she shook him until his eyes fluttered open.

He stared at her, a tear falling from his right eye to his cheek. "Y/n-" she gets interrupted by the man, now sobbing, hugging her tightly.

She presses her lips together and hugs back, patting his back slowly. "It's okay it's just a nightmare" she  whispers softly.

...................................................................

"So tell me what's the dream about?" she asks, now in her another dress tapping her foot. Y/n bites his lip and looks at the ground, Nayeon rolls her eyes and scrunches her face up.

"Look if you won't talk then how can I help you" she now says in a louder tone, getting engraged. He sighs, and says "Well at first it was a normal weird dream, I was there in the old dynasty. Goguryeo I think? There was a rope tied on my neck. And then I mumbled something while looking at you, and another man. He was going to be the king and he was calling you his queen, and then a lever was pulled".

Her expression changed into mix of fear and shock, but soon changed into expressionless one. "And, what mad you sob? Why was that a nightmare" she asks coldly, he gulped and scratched my head.

"I.. I don't know. It's like the dream affected me, the sadness I felt in the dream felt real." he says, she lowers her head and shakes her head.

"It can't be"

"What do you-" he gets pushed against the wall of the room. He's eyebrows furrows, he feels betrayed, again.She glared right through his soul and tightens the grip on his neck until it was really hard for him to breath, his face turning red.

"I'm sorry." She lets go and the man falls on the floor holding a hand over his chest, his breathing was fast and his eyes was full of fear.

She fell on the floor, leaning on the bed, her hands covered her face as she started crying. The man looked at her, now fear fading away from his eyes.

"You can walk away. I won't stop you. I'll inform the old lady, so the house won't be tied down with you" she says her voice clearly breaking.

She hears him stand and head for the door and open it. She sat still, still crying, full of fear and regret.

After a few seconds, she hears footsteps rush to her direction, she looks up only to find him enveloping her into a tight hug.

"What kind of person can you be! You're so pathetic!" she bursts out shouting, trying to break free from the hug.

"Why can't you just leave.." She breaks down crying again.

"I'll just hurt you again" she whispers, and the man pulls back, but holds into her arms.

"I don't care. You're broken, and no matter what happens, even if I'll get hurt. I won't leave until I fix you"

Just then a man in a butler suit appears on top of the bed grinning. "Well Ms. Im guess you found 'the one'" the stranger in a suit says, Y/n jumps in fear causing hitting Nayeon in the face.

"Good timing Tae" she says enthusiasticly before wiping the tears away. Meanwhile Y/n stood there clueless about the man laying on his bed.

"Tae?".

The so called 'Tae' turns his head to Y/n who was confused. "Oh, I'm sorry" he gets off the bed and brushes the non existent dust from his outfit. He smiles and lends two hands, one of Y/n and one for Nayeon.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, you're ghost butler" the two take his hand and stands up.

"You two didn't see me cry, right?" Nayeon says in her usual mean tone. Taehyung whispers to Y/n's ear, "Just nod or she'll throw a tantrum" the two boys nod and Nayeon grins.

"Good." She leaves the room like nothing even happened.

"I think she's on her period or it's mood swings again" Taehyung says while Y/n traces the marks on his neck because of Nayeon's tight grip. Taehyung takes notice of this and runs outside of the room shouting.

"Wait for me Mr. Lee, I'll go get ice!"

Meanwhile the latter sits on the bed, thinking.

"Aish. I'm so stupid, I should've left! What the duck was I thinking. Why couldn't I leave. Why couldn't I just leave her-" his thoughts gets interrupted by a Taehyung who looked he'd just ran a mile.

"Here's an ice pack, sir" He throws it to the the younger, and he catches it perfectly. "Thanks, uh Taehyung. By the way you can just call me Y/n" he nods and smiles.

"Are you also cursed here?" The younger asks while slowly applying the ice pack on his bruised neck. Taehyung presses his lips together into a thin line and sighs, "Well Y/n, I chose to stay here" the younger raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Are.. Are you and Nayeon a thing?" Y/n asks nervously, Taehyung just stares at him and smiles.

"Oh. Don't worry, the kiss didn't mean anything, she.. was drunk. Yeah, totally." Y/n was nervous, thinking that the girl he slept with (not in a made out kind of slept with, but the kind where you just slept beside with a friend, in one bed)  and kissed, had a boyfriend.

Meanwhile Taehyung was trying to hold back a laugh, seeing that the male misunderstood the stare. He tried to hold the laugh back, but it was hard and he quickly broke down laughing.

"Why are you.. laughing?" not that the nervous male wanted him to get angry, but he just expected the other to get angry and beat him to death.

"Oh God, she's not my girlfriend never in a thousand years" he wipes an invincible tear from his eye. "She's like an older sister that is always on her period" he explains, later hearing a shout.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! I swear if you speak badly of me I'll make sure you get on the bus to afterlife the next minute!" Nayeon shouts from downstairs, Taehyung stops laughing and smiles.

Meanwhile Y/n just sat there embarrassed.