003

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"he already has a mate?"

"he's just a freshman. how can he already have a mate?"

"thats impossible"

"the huge ass bite mark says otherwise"

it was rare for an omega to enter highschool with a mate. normally, omegas would find their mate in highschool. wooseok already found his mate before that and he was thankful for it. it did attract a lot of people's attention but other alphas couldn't get to him, which was the good part.

hangyul, on the other hand, was always crowded with lots of horny and older alphas. though he didn't look like one, his scent completely gave it away. it was way too sweet to be an alpha's.

"i hate this" hangyul mumbled, walking past all of the alphas who were desperately trying to get his attention.

"you should've found a mate before then" wooseok teased, making hangyul scowl. he knew hangyul wouldn't choose just any alpha. none of the alphas caught his eye yet.

hangyul sighed, finally making it to his first period chemistry class and sitting down, "they're all dickheads. every single one of them"

wooseok rolled his eyes, "thats what you say to all alphas. you'll eventually have to find one"

"i hope its not any of these scum bags"

wooseok was just glad he didn't have any alphas running after him or else he'd be in big trouble. he just wished jinhyuk could come back and protect them all. they barely had any contact at all. at first, they'd call every night but that changed into weeks and then into months and then it all just stopped.

he just hoped jinhyuk wasn't going back on his promise. he hoped jinhyuk hadn't found a better omega than him— someone prettier or kinder. he'd find himself hugging whatever had the smell of jinhyuk left on it. most of it had faded away since its already been three years since jinhyuk left. three years.

sometimes wooseok wondered if jinhyuk forgot about him. maybe jinhyuk wasn't even returning back to korea like he promised. perhaps jinhyuk wasn't ever going to be his beloved alpha he's always wanted.

"wooseok" hangyul cut wooseok off of his thoughts, "whats going on in that brain of yours?"

wooseok gave hangyul a reassuring smile, "its nothing"

hangyul frowned, "don't tell me its about your mate again?"

"i-it's not!" see, wooseok wasn't that great of a liar.

"i don't want to see you sad wooseok" hangyul frowned, "he's going to come back for you"

wooseok smiled, "i know he is"

freshman year was pretty good aside from the fact that alphas were constantly chasing after them and flirting with them. both hangyul and wooseok knew better than to fall for them. another school year had passed and jinhyuk wasn't back yet.

"seokkie" his older brother, seobin, found him laying flat on his bed, "what's wrong?"

wooseok pouted, "i miss him"

"i know you do" his brother sat down on the boy's bed, right next to him, "you tell me that everyday ever since he left"

seobin was an alpha, unlike wooseok. they both attended the same high school and everyone knew what would happen if seobin saw any alpha lay a paw on him. like any other alpha, seobin was really protective of his brother since his mate wasn't around.

"but i do!" wooseok whined, "his scent, his smile, his voice, his cuddles— everything hyung!"

seobin smiled at the omega. little did wooseok know, jinhyuk was going to be coming back soon. the alpha had contacted wooseok's family and was planning on surprising the boy. seobin knew how much jinhyuk meant to wooseok and didn't want to spoil the surprise. he knew jinhyuk was perfect for his brother ever since he saw the big ass bite on his brother's neck.

"he'll be back soon alright" seobin mumbled incoherently before leaving that boy's room, leaving wooseok confused to what the boy was mumbling about.

@ SEUNQYULS
11/26/19

a/n :: i saw this tweet saying how
seobin and wooseok from pdx101 looked like
twins and i just really saw a tiny resemblance
and now he's in this fic :)