014

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

hangyul followed seungyoun to the barbershop— or wherever the boy was really taking him. one thing that couldn't get off of both the boys' minds was seungwoo. the silence between them was filled with similar thoughts of who seungwoo really was : the mean one who's always chasing after hangyul or the kind, loving one with that omega?

"hangyul" seungyoun stopped, turning around to face the younger. the omega looked up into the alpha's eyes.

"hm?" the omega hummed, breaking off their slight eye contact with a blush. he looked around to see that they were at their destination. the bright sign saying 'miniheehee's barbershop'. he wasn't gonna question why the shop was named like that.

he looked through the clear window, seeing only a couple people and two people actually working; one in blonde hair and the other in red. he looked back at seungyoun who was leaning his head down to hangyul's height. the omega wasn't really short, just an inch or two shorter. he took the omega's hand and put it onto his head. it was almost like he was waiting to be petted.

"we can think about seungwoo later" seungyoun mumbled, "i know you like my hair so touch it as much as you want before i cut it off"

a smile crept onto the younger's face as he ran his fingers through the soft, black locks. he remembered braiding it once or twice or even more than he thought. he remembered digging his face into the pile of hair, inhaling the scent of whatever conditioner seungyoun used. that was just one of the many things he liked about the alpha.

"d-don't be dramatic. its gonna grow back soon" hangyul muttered, yet continued to touch the fluffy hair.

he heard seungyoun chuckle, "says the one who absolutely loves touching my hair"

blush spread across the younger's cheeks as he retracted his hand from the older's head. seungyoun knew exactly how to embarrass the omega.

"cute" seungyoun mumbled, taking hangyul's hand and dragging him inside the shop. the chime of the bell signaled their arrival as the blonde boy's head shot up with a smile.

"welcome!"

seungyoun smiled, bringing hangyul over to the seating area. he's been here a few times before he went to brazil and then to l.a. minhee and seungyoun's parents were close too.

"you brought your boyfriend?" minhee asked, smirking at the two, not paying attention to the customer's hair. okay maybe this place did get some bad reviews since minhee became so distracted at times, but it was quite popular nonetheless.

"minhee! pay attention to the customer's hair before you shave it all off!" the red head exclaimed, making minhee take his eyes off of the two boys by the couch.

seungyoun seated himself next to hangyul, putting his backpack down onto the floor and running a hand through his hair, "you better not shave my head off minhee"

"no promises" the younger smiled cheekily, a giggle escaping his lips. minhee's parents hired minhee to work part time and help them, cause he was their son obviously. what they didn't know was he was quite clumsy and sometimes, even forgetful. but when he's serious, he'll get people's orders right.

the red head mentioned before was the exact opposite of minhee. he was always paying attention and always got his work done. yes, he was equally as loud as minhee but he was definitely different than the blonde boy.

"you're done sir" minhee chirped, putting down the pair of scissors and dusting any remaining hair off of the customer's shoulders. the customer thanked minhee and left after paying obviously, "so who's this seungyoun? you never replied my question earlier"

if hangyul was correct, he heard 'minhee' ask seungyoun if he was his boyfriend. the sudden thought arising made his cheeks flush red. would there be a day where his face wouldn't look like a tomato? he was practically putting tomatoes to shame with his overly red face.

"this is hangyul" seungyoun introduced, patting hangyul's head, "he's my friend"

"so he's not your boyfriend?" minhee asked, a visible pout forming on his lips, "get up i'm cutting your hair"

seungyoun rolled his eyes at the sassy boy and chuckled, getting up and sitting down where the previous customer sat, "don't cut too much"

"hm?" minhee raised an eyebrow as he draped the cape over seungyoun's body, "don't you normally like it short?"

seungyoun signaled minhee to come closer and whispered, "hangyul likes my long hair so not too short"

hangyul was curious as to what seungyoun told minhee that made him laugh so hard. he decided to shrug it off, watching a random youtube video on his feed. he was so engrossed into the video that he didn't realize that seungyoun was done with his haircut. he felt someone pull his earbud down, making him look up at who did it.

and there he was. a seungyoun in front of him, hair slightly shorter than the last time he saw him. it was like the seungyoun hangyul first met in school a few months ago.

"you like it?" seungyoun asked, leaning his head down for hangyul to touch it. minhee had offered to wash it and even blow dry it too, making it all soft and fluffy.

hangyul reached his hand out to run his finger through it and smiled, "i do" though one thing was— he thought it was going to be shorter. he didn't question it since that would mean seungyoun's long hair would be back soon.

"lovebirds lovebirds" minhee teased, walking up from behind, "you need to pay me headass" his finger poked seungyoun's chest.

"don't be so rude minhee" the red-haired boy said, rolling his eyes.

minhee huffed, looking at seungyoun who took out the paper bills in front of him, handing two of them. he skipped back happily, putting the money into the cashier. at the time, seungyoun and hangyul stood up, putting on their backpacks and was ready to head home.

"see you again soon! nice meeting you hangyul!" minhee waved, a bright smile never leaving his face as the doors of the shop closed.

hangyul waved through the window as well as seungyoun until the shop was out of sight. he looked at seungyoun again.

"its not nice to stare hangyul" seungyoun chuckled, catching the omega look away once he said that. he didn't care if people stared at him, especially hangyul. hangyul could stare at him for as long as he wanted and seungyoun wouldn't care, "but you can only stare at me, got it?"

hangyul slapped the alpha's arm, "stop f-flirting!" hangyul quickly walked away from seungyoun, crossing the street and hoping that seungyoun couldn't see his red face.

seungyoun huffed, chasing after the boy, "hangyul! come back!"

@ SEUNQYULS
01/05/20