011

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

seungwoo walked around the school, eyes peeled for the omega he was looking for, as always. he was determined to win him, even if that other alpha told him to stay away. who was he to tell him to do such a thing?

"are you sure this is a good idea?" byungchan asked, a worried look spreading across his face, "its obvious he doesn't like you woo"

seungwoo paused, turning around on his heels and pinning byungchan to the locker. his lips turned into the famous smirk he always had on his face, "and? i get what i want chan" the omega cowered in fear, looking down at his feet.

seungwoo lifted up the boy's chin with his finger, "understood?" the omega nodded. he hated when seungwoo was like this. he didn't even know this seungwoo. he liked seungwoo when he was kind and friendly— not scary and mean, "lets go"

byungchan quickly got up, following the alpha like a puppy. he missed his best friend. he missed the person he had a crush on. he missed the old han seungwoo. he didn't realize how deep in his thoughts he was until bumped into the said alpha's back.

"s-seungwoo?" byungchan frowned, "why did you stop all of a sudden—" he was cut off when seungwoo started holding his head, letting out a loud groan, "seungwoo? what's wrong?" byungchan asked worryingly, holding the alpha's hands. why was seungwoo acting like this?

seungwoo felt dizzy. his migraines were back and it hurt. the image of him hurting people were in front of him, all blurry. this wasn't him. he wouldn't hurt people. who is this?

"seungwoo!" byungchan's eyes widened when the alpha fell on top of him, hands still on the side of his head, clutching it, "a-are you okay?" he realized that the alpha's eyes turned from black to brown. what did he just see? seungwoo had someone in him? who was controlling him?

seungwoo groaned, shaking his head, "i'm fine" he got off of the younger and pulled him up, "are you okay?"

byungchan nodded, looking at the alpha with a worried look, "w-what happened woo?"

seungwoo, himself, didn't know what happened. he didn't want byungchan to worry. it was just someone controlling him. he couldn't quite put his head on it. he shook his head once more, trying to get rid of the drowsy effect, "don't worry about it chan"

how could byungchan not worry when his best friend was screaming in pain just seconds ago? there was definitely something wrong and the omega was determined to find out what it was. the change in eye color? the migraines? the abusive, intimidating seungwoo? who was behind all of that?

seungwoo quickly noticed the worried expression that washed over the boy's face and quickly took his hand, "lets go to my place"

byungchan stayed silent, watching how seungwoo's fingers laced with his. a small smile crept onto his face. the thought of the other seungwoo didn't leave his mind though. seungwoo wasn't a bad person— it was just whatever that was taking over his body.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

seungwoo woke himself up in the middle of the night. it was another nightmare. the two voices in his head spoke to him again, fighting. he held his head in his hands, sitting up and groaning at the pain. all he knew was this "person" was madly in love with hangyul and only using his body to get him.

he wasn't in love with hangyul. the real him wasn't in love with hangyul. he wouldn't force an omega to love him when the omega loved someone else. how was he supposed to get rid of this other person who was controlling him?

"seungwoo?" byungchan mumbled, waking up due to the older's movement, "what time is it?" the younger rubbed his eyes, rolling over to hug his pillow.

seungwoo chuckled at the cute boy, "its only four in the morning. go back to sleep" he laid back down, pulling the blanket over them, "sorry for waking you up"

"its okay. did you wake up because of another nightmare?" byungchan asked, rolling over to get face to face with the alpha. he was glad that seungwoo couldn't see his red face.

seungwoo caressed the boy's cheek with his thumb, "i did". even in the dark, he could see the boy's worried face, "i'm fine chan. go back to sleep. we have school tomorrow"

byungchan sighed, cuddling closer to the boy. his nose nuzzled onto the scent gland of the alpha's. the familiar scent of pinewood mixed with whatever soap he was using calmed byungchan down. they were always like this. byungchan would sleep with seungwoo. the real seungwoo. even if seungwoo did have a crush on hangyul. byungchan didn't know that the real seungwoo liked him. he was heartbroken when he saw seungwoo chasing after hangyul. he was only seungwoo's best friend.

seungwoo stayed up, thinking about how that evil "version" of him was able to take over him. he didn't have the greatest reputation in school because of that. only byungchan knew who he truly was. byungchan knew him before all of this happened. how was he supposed to explain this to byungchan when he couldn't understand it himself?

he leaned down, pecking byungchan's cheek before falling into deep sleep once again. 

@ SEUNQYULS
12/24/19

a/n :: my throat hurts like shit but
happy birthday seungwoo!!

**

**

also why do i suddenly ship seungwoo and byungchan i—