007

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

wooseok was frozen. no, not like the movie but he literally didn't move. he stood there with his eyes bulging out of its sockets and his cheeks were turning red. it was the same guy from before. his scent was so strong, wooseok wanted to just jump into the man's body and hug him tight.

"mr. kim would you mind sitting down so the two new students can introduce themselves?" wooseok nodded, sitting down quickly before he can embarrass himself.

"good. now mr. lee you may go first" he felt the taller standing up and pushing in his chair.

"i'm lee jinhyuk and before you ask if i'm taken or whatnot, i already have an omega of my own" wooseok heard 'awhs' and questions being shot at him. there was no way jinhyuk was going to say who his mate was in front of their whole physics class.

"who is it? is he in this school?" someone decided to randomly blurt out.

jinhyuk smiled, "he is" he paused for a second before continuing, looking down at his deskmate who's cheeks were crimson red, "and his name is kim wooseok"

gasps were heard and wooseok felt embarrassed. he was sure people thought that jinhyuk would've found a prettier omega rather than one thats always late to class. jinhyuk was so handsome and wooseok was just— not.

he felt jinhyuk sit back down beside him and wrap an arm around his small body, "i'm back wooseok"

wooseok immediately jumped onto the older and wrapped his arms around him, sobbing into the boy's chest. he was too busy crying and sniffing up the older's scent to hear people coo and cheer for them, some people were rolling their eyes. even the physics teacher was smiling even though wooseok was always late to her class.

across the room, hangyul was smiling happily at the couple, "finally"

"cute aren't they?" his new seatmate asked, smiling at them and giving jinhyuk a thumbs up. he turned his head around to meet hangyul's gaze, "i'm cho seungyoun"

hangyul swore that he didn't just blush. did he just blush because an alpha just introduced himself to him? or maybe it was too hot in this room.

"i-i'm lee hangyul" did he just stutter? what is going on with him?

"cute" seungyoun mumbled, low enough so that the omega's ears couldn't pick up what he was saying, "you're wooseok's friend aren't you?"

hangyul nodded, "and i assume you're jinhyuk's?"

"that dumbass over there that left his omega hanging for like four years?" seungyoun chuckled, "yeah"