012

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

christmas special

christmas came a week later after seungyoun's soccer game. everyone was either with their friends or family, staying home and opening their gifts. the snow drifted from the sky ever so softly, dancing around before falling onto the ground.

"its snowing" yohan exclaimed, looking out the window with a cheerful smile on his face. he spent his christmas with his friends. everything was perfect, except for the fact that wooseok invited him here saying yuvin was going to be here. he didn't see the boy anywhere and it was already midnight.

"it looks so pretty" wooseok said, looking out the window. the dark sky made the snow even more visible to the eye, "don't you think hyuk?"

the said alpha wrapped his arms around his lover's waist, "not as beautiful as you love"

yohan faked a gag, "this is not time for cheesy pick up lines! keep in mind i don't have a boyfriend yet and everyone in this house does!" wooseok giggled at the whiny yohan.

"you'll be getting one soon" wooseok muttered low enough so that yohan wasn't going to hear. lets just say the biggest present that totally did not fit under the tree belonged to yohan. yes, they did shove yuvin in a box, but what can they say, yuvin wanted to give yohan a surprise too!

"why did i even come here?" the omega mumbled, running a hand through his black hair. the visible pout made him look miserable, and he in fact, was miserable. he was supposed to spend time with his friends, yet they all ran off with their boyfriends. even hangyul and seungyoun who weren't dating were spending time under the mistletoe!

"i feel bad for yohannie" hangyul mumbled, braiding seungyoun's hair. the alpha's hair had gotten longer to the point that there was enough to make a cute braid.

"he's going to love his gift" seungyoun chuckled, looking up at the omega that was in his lap, "having fun?"

"of course" hangyul giggled, finishing off the braid, "your hair looks nice like this" he tied the end off with a small elastic band and smiled in success.

"its a pain in the ass when its long though" seungyoun mumbled, "i like it too but i sweat a lot while playing soccer so i'm gonna cut it soon" he saw the cute little pout on the omega's lips and cooed, "don't worry it'll grow back soon hangyul"