004

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

present

"seungyoun! we're going to korea!" jinhyuk exclaimed, slapping the boy's shoulder, "just us! i'm going back home!"

seungyoun's eyes widened at the news, "are you serious? our parents let us? by ourselves?"

jinhyuk nodded, keeping a bright smile on his face, "you know what this means?"

"what? you're going to go back and find wooseok?" seungyoun chuckled, seeing the excited puppy in front of his face.

"yes!" jinhyuk jumped up and down, catching the attention of the other students. he stopped jumping and hid his face away with embarrassment.

"and i'm finally going to find an omega of my own" seungyoun daydreamed, smiling to himself. his days of being single were finally going to be over.

jinhyuk and seungyoun had been friend ever since they moved to america. seungyoun's family was working with many different countries from around the world, such as brazil, which explains why he's a soccer finatic and now, they were in l.a with jinhyuk's family.

their families work along side each other, which shows how both of their sons got along so easily. the two were finally old enough to go back to korea by themselves and live in a shared condo as room mates.

"dad! where are my socks?" jinhyuk yelled, frantically looking for his socks in various different closets in his room, "i can't find them"

his dad chuckled, "they're already packed in your suitcase son"

jinhyuk sighed, smacking himself, "i'm so stupid dad. what am i going to do?"

his dad was once a famous actor, lee dongwook, though he decided he was getting a little too old for acting and decided to start a clothing company of his own. that was definitely something jinhyuk wanted to do when he grew up even though he was already modeling for some of his father's pieces of clothing.

"son, stop panicking will you? you're just packing your suitcase to go to korea"

"but i'm going to go see wooseok! what if he doesn't like my fashion taste and decides to go date another alpha?" jinhyuk panicked, almost hyperventilating at this point.

his dad rolled his eyes, "wooseok doesn't care how you dress and i assure one hundred percent that he won't go and date another alpha"

okay maybe jinhyuk was really overreacting. he finished packing up his suitcase and left to meet up with seungyoun at the airport, not forgetting to bid his father a goodbye of course. he'd still have to model at his dad's company in korea anyways.

"you packed your fucking soccer ball?" jinhyuk raised an eyebrow, looking at the ball in seungyoun's backpack. he was dribbling the ball between his feet, clearly missing the soccer field already.

seungyoun shrugged, "hey to be fair, i might get bored on the jet"

oh right, they were taking a private jet to korea as they should considering how wealthy they were.

"you're ridiculous" jinhyuk sighed. he often wondered how he ended up getting a friend like seungyoun. someone just as weird as him. he wasn't complaining.

after waiting for about an hour or two, they were ready to board. the jet was quite big for just two people and couple of staff traveling on it. seungyoun plopped himself down on one of the big seats and hugged his pillow he brought on board.

"i can't wait till' we get to korea" seungyoun said, cuddling into the soft cushion. the boy decided to take a fat nap before they took off.

jinhyuk looked out the window as the jet was about to take off. a smile appeared on his face as he saw the plane leave l.a and flew across the ocean.

"i'm coming back for you wooseok. like i promised"

@ SEUNQYULS
11/26/19

a/n :: four chapters in and its nothing about
weishin or seungyul or yoyu yet :|
it's coming soon i promise! i just want
to drag this fic out a tiny bit and be more descriptive so that its more interesting uwu.