Chapter 8

Chapter 8! =)

Chris: Yeh you too.
You arrived at go-karting, it was pretty dark but the track was lit up and no one else was here, so that meant no screaming fans. All of you head towards the entrance.
Justin: While im off, i wanted to spend some time with my mates aswell. Do you like go-karting?
You: Yeh sure! Just because im a girl doesn't mean i invite all my girlfriends around to have pajama parties and then give eachother makeovers, while talking about which celebrities we'd like to make out with!
Justin: I thought so, thats why i asked if we could hang. You seem like a cool girl, up for anything.
Everyone stopped and stared at him, Chaz sniggered then you suddenly realise what the sudden silence was.
Justin: No... Nooo, that sounded .. wrong. i didn't mean it like that, im sorry.
You laugh at his expression.
You: Dont dwell on it, i know what you meant. Its cool.... Chaz, Ryan, it wasn't that funny!  
You get your helmets on and was all getting into your karts some 20 minutes later.
Justin: Im gonna kick all 4 of your asses.
You: Not before i kick yours first!
Chris: No way mates, im gonna beat you all, blindfolded.
Ryan: Asif mate, we all know im the champ of champs!.
Chaz: Yeh, but anyway ladies, lets not cat fight. We all know im gonna win. go-kart man: right you all no what to do?
All of us: Yeh.
Go-kart man: Right you got 30 mins. Your kart automatically counts your laps. Off you go.
You put your foot down and zoomed off, although you could feel them all right behind you. Justin and you were mainly in the lead, until you blocked Justins path and he crashed into the side tyres. The 30 mins went by so quickly, you were having such a good time, a right laugh, you got along with Justins mates really well and they seemed to like you, which was a plus. Christian, gave up after 25 minutes as he was 4 laps behind and blamed it on the kart. Ryan got the most, you came second, Justin came 3rd and Chaz 4th.
You: Ahh that was amazing.
Justin: Im glad you had a good time. Ohh and thanks for cutting me up, bet you did that on purpose.
You: Of course not! i wouldn't dare.
You try and sound offened at his accuasation when he grabs you and starts tickling you. You cant help but laugh your goofy laugh.
Justin: I love your laugh, its so cute, makes me laugh even harder.
You: just *laugh* stop tickling *laugh* Me. now i mean *laugh* it Justin! He stops and Ryan and Chaz walk over with Chris who they managed to cheer up a bit from losing.
Chaz: Ready for somthing to eat? im starving!
You: Yeh me too, where you gonna eat?
Justin: Dont know, where you fancy going?
You: Anywhere that does a mean burger, with some fat juicy fries.
Justin: My kind of girl.
Ryan: McDonalds? Its nearer.
You all get back in the limo, get a drive through at Mcdonalds and find a quiet pinic area near by where you all get out eat and fool around for a bit in the dark.
Ryan: Shut up dude, just cuz you can do the moonwalk.
Justin: No, fine lets arm wrestle then, huh, or are you chicken, buk buk buk. Ryan: Alright then.
Everyone gathers around to watch, even the body guard was egging Justin on. Justin manages to beat him, but everyone said he was just showin off cuz you were there. Your face burns with embarrasment. Then while all the boys are being boys and fighting, your sitting on a grass bank and staring up at a clearless sky. Then justin comes over.
Justin: Hey, you alright? Sorry about that, were boys, we gotta fool about. You: Ohh no, its fine, its funny watching you actually.
Justin sits next to you and stares at you.
You: Thanks for tonight, Its been such a laugh, i never thought you'd be so .. normal!
Justin: Thanks, thats what i am, just a normal kid, like you. Im glad you enjoyed yourself... so far though.
You sit bolt upright, thinking you'd miss heard him.
You: So far?
Justin: Yeh we still got bowling yet!
You: Whatt!? do you ever take a break?
Justin: This is my break...  Yeh i do, but im just hyped at the moment, feeling energetic, so you work at the station. What else do you do, like in your spare time.
You: Ohh well hang out with friends, dancing, photography, singing.
Justin: Wow, seriously? How can you sit and ask me if i take a break, when you, sound busy yourself! You do alot too!
You: Yeh i guess. I like to keep busy, and do things i love.
Justin: Yeh and me aswell!... so lets hear you sing then!
You: What, no way! Just because i sing, dont mean im any good!
Justin: Alright but i think you should let a proffessional make sure.
You look at him through the dark and are pretty sure you saw a cute wink.
You: Proffessional! pffft! .... shut up.
You look up to the sky and feel so relaxed so comfortable. Then he starts singing.
Justin: Baby take my open heart And all it offers Cause this is as unconditional As it'll ever get You ain't seen nothin yet I won't ever hesitate to give you more Cause baby when You smile, I smile Woah oh oh oh You smile, I smile.
You smile watching him, then clap when he finishes.
You: Ahh that was cute, your even better live!
Justin: You aint heard nothing yet.
You: Ohh right, is that so?
He smiles, you look into his soft brown eyes, and although you couldn't see them properly, you felt them burning into you and he starts moving forward towards you again, just as chris comes bounding over.
Chris: So are we going bowling yet then? Justin pulls back and then he helps you up.
Justin: Yeh lets go.
You smile at him, he walks close by you and has his arm slightly round your waist, while you head back to the Limo.

Chapter 9 .... tomorrow

Thanks a bunch! =)