Survivor Series 2018:

*Becky's POV*
Days before Survivor Series, I couldnt believe that I would be going on one on one against Ronda Rousey. This is a match that I have dreamed about, ever since Evolution everyone has been looking for this match, everyone knew Survivor Series was the next PPV and they were excited to see my match against her. I was told that we would be invading Raw 6 days before Survivor Series. It was now Monday night raw and they had today me we would be closing the show, they were going to have me backstage and they would have me ambush Ronda have her in my submission move, the disarmher. I then would come out while most of the Raw team was in the ring and the rest of the girls would come out from the crowd and attack.

Everything was going great the rest of the raw roster came out and it was war in the ring, then before i knew what was happening Nia punched me hard right in my face causing me to start bleeding. I dont know how I did it but I kept on fighting as blood kept running down my face, then Ronda came out and I just kept on going getting a chair and hitting her. The raw roster was down, they had nothing left so we started to walk out the crowd. I stood there smirking down at Ronda who was just starring at me from the ground, I stood there basking in my glory having my hadn in the air and smirking at what we did. As I went back there and the lights went out, I was out of it. I didnt have anymore energy, I was about to pass out if it wasnt for Natalya and Charlotte holding me I dont know what would have happened.

They helped me sit down, while Charlotte went to look for help Natalya stayed with me. "Hey, you okay?" I heard someone ask me, I looked up and saw Roman and Seth standing there looking worried. "Yeah, just a little lightheaded." I told them as I closed my eyes, "Becky can you open your eyes, I need to see how bad it is" I heard one of the medical team say, I did what they asked and I could tell it was really bad by the way he made a face. "Alright we gotta get you in an ambulance and take you to the hospital" he said. They helped me up and I seen that there was a small group around us, "I'll go with you" I heard Charlotte say, but Bayley told her that she would go instead and that Sasha and her could pack our things up since Charlotte had her car they would meet us in the hospital.

"I'll meet you guys there too." I heard Seth say as I was being helped into the ambulance, I was laid down and they checked my face. Before I knew it we were at the hospital, I was surrounded my doctors and nurses trying to help me. I felt pressure applied to my face, they were trying to stop the bleeding still running down my face. I was feeling a bit tired, I don't know what happened but next thing I knew, my eyes were closing but they wouldn't let me sleep. I was so out of it but I remember they were telling me that I had to get a CAT Scan. I couldn't make out who it was but I just keep hearing them talk.

After having the CAT Scan, they have me lay on the bed as they finish stitching up the cut. Afterwards they leave there with Natalya, Bayley, Sasha, and Seth. I had my brother texting me worried about me, my parents tried calling me but I was in no mood to talk to them. I has asked Natalya to text my brother since my head was hurting that I was okay and that I was in the hospital but not to worry and to tell my parents that as soon as I am able to I will call them. After a while I had told all of them that I would be fine and that they should leave and get some rest, at first they didn't want to but I convinced them to go. After telling me that they would call me first thing tomorrow morning they left. The only person that didn't leave was Seth, he told me that since he didn't have anything to do he was going to stay with me. I was to tired to even argue with him, he had a long night as well but he was still here and for that I was thankful.

The doctors walked in with a staff member from medical, they had stitched up my face and it was all red and puffy. They stood in front of me and I could tell that it was bad new already, "Becky, your results came back and its not looking good, your eye is to swollen and we don't want to risk your stitches opening and you also have a concussion." the doctor said. This was not happening, after I was finally having the match I have been wanting for a while it isn't going to happen soon. I sat there unsure what to say, I need to be in the match on Sunday night no matter what. "There's no way that I can miss Sunday, this is my biggest match I have scheduled." I told them.