Birthdays and Anniversaries

*January 2020*

I was looking at the calendar and seeing I had a lot of things to do this month and so little time to do everything. In 2 weeks I had to do a red carpet event for John Cena's new movie, I was surprised when Mark Carrano told me that Colby and I would be walking the red carpet with John. I was in shock when Mark told me this and he said that John has asked for us to walk to red carpet, well me but since Colby was with me I was able to bring him.

After my meeting with Mark, I texted John and he told me that after our segment last year that he knew that there was nobody else the would want to walk to red carpet with. He said that he seen big things in my future and this was only the beginning. I went into catering to see Colby there with a couple of other superstars, I walked over and sat down with them. "So I got some news for you." I told him as he looked at me and asked me what the news was, "how do you feel about walking a red carpet with me?" I asked him and he looked at me like a was crazy, the few superstars that were there now wanted to know what I was talking about.

"You know that John has his new movie coming out right?" I asked him and he nodded his head, "well he ask that I walk the red carpet at the premiere and I get to bring someone, so what do you say?" I asked him. His eyes widened "Are you serious?" he asked me and I nodded my head. "Damn, look at you Becky being asked to the big events by one of the biggest wwe/movie superstars" he said as the rest just laughed as I just smiled and laughed along with them.

"Babe this is incredible, of course I'll go with you." he said as I smiled and started to text a friends of mine that was a fashion stylist

*February*

"Happy late birthday Becks" Ashley said as we were in the woman locker room, my birthday was a few days after my birthday and we were currently in the women's locker room getting ready. Ashley had won the Royal Rumble this year, and now she had to pick who she she is going to face at WrestleMania. "Thank you" I said as I sat there just waiting for her to get ready so we can head to catering. "Love the photos you posted" she said as she was now smirking.

I just rolled my eyes, making her laugh making me laugh along as well. "So where did he take you?" she asked me. "Las Vegas, we went to see a show and visit a few friends." I told her. "I'm happy for you Becks, you are ready to be a married woman already?" she asked me. "I could ask you the same thing? I mean we're both engaged now, when are you gonna get married?" I asked her as she shook her head and sat next to me.

"Please, my wedding wont be for a while, I mean we just got engaged a month ago." she said. I knew my best friend, and as happy as she was to be engaged to the man of her dreams, I could tell that she was worried as well. "You know that you can talk to me right?" I asked her as I was looking at her and she turned as looked at me as well. She sighed and nodded her head "I love him, there is no doubt that I love him but after everything that I have gone through with my past relationships and marriages, I just don't want rush into anything." she explained.

I nodded my head because I understood her more than anything, "I know what you mean, after my past relationship I wasn't sure I wanted to date so soon, but something about Colby changed my mind." I told her and she nodded her head. "Come Ashley, you and Manny have been dating way longer than Colby and I have been dating, and we got engaged before you guys and I think I know why that is." I told her and she looked at me shocked.

"Your past relationship have affect you, you're scared to take the next step but you shouldn't be, I see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him. You guys are meant to be together, and don't let anybody tell you other wise and do not let them bring up your past that's only going to hurt you and doubt yourself and the relationship." I told her, she looked at me and smiled at me.