Royal Rumble 2019 Part 1:

*Becky's POV*
I may not be Smackdown's Women's Champion anymore all because of Ronda but I will win my title back. At TLC I was in a triple threat match with Asuka and of course Charlotte but because Ronda came in and interfered I lost my title, but I got the opportunity to win it back in Royal Rumble. We were only a few days away and I was happy for what was going to happen. I had been hanging out with Seth and Cesaro as of lately, ever since Charlotte and I have been feuding we really haven't been hanging out as much.

Not only was it because we couldn't be seen together, but because she had began dating Andrade and was always spending time with him. I don't blame her but it was kind of sad not to be able to hang out together but I understood she was in love and she was happy that was all that mattered. Bayley and Sasha were on Raw so they were on different schedules so we really couldn't hang out together. Even though Seth and Cesaro were both on Raw as well but we were always working out, ever since I had joined them in crossfit they were pretty much my best friends.

I had been single for a few months now, I didn't want to get into another relationship all I wanted to do was focus on my career. Now that I was The Man I had to focus on staying on top, up until now every person that has been on top the man, the top dog has been a man and I wanted to change that. I had been overlooked for too long and I wanted to change that, out of the 4 horsewomen I had been the one that really didn't make a name for herself. Charlotte had been the first Diva's champ between the 4 of us, Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley had already been Raw women's champ as well. Yes I had been the first smackdown's women's champion but that was all I really wasn't being using on television as I wished I had and that was going to change.

Even though I had said that I wanted to be single, that wasn't going to change but I did notice how hot Seth was. He had been single for a while as well, but I knew nothing would ever happen between us. I had always said that I didn't want to date within the company, yes I had seen a few couples that made it and ended up together having a family and everything but I had also seen some couples that didn't make it and it made it awkward for them to work together. I didn't want to end up like them if things didn't work out I didn't want to have awkward encounters with the person I was dating. I also knew that he didn't want to date within the company, we had a few conversations about that he said the same thing.

*Friday Night Before Royal Rumble*
Since Royal Rumble was only 2 days away I decided to just relax and invite the girl over to my hotel room and hang out with them. The 3 of them had agreed and told me that they would be over at 7pm since really couldn't stay up too late because we had a long day tomorrow. It was going to be nice hanging out with the girl, since I only hung out with pure guys.

"Oh come on Becks, you seriously cant tell us that you actually have no feelings for him, at least accept that he is hot!" Pam said as we sat on the bed drinking, the movie we were watching forgotten about, I just looked down because I didn't want them to see how red I was. "I knew it" Pam said since I didn't say anything, "okay fine, yes I think he is hot but nothing cant and wont happen between us okay, there has been a moments of flirting but nothing more." I told them instantly regretting what I had said. "Excuse me what did you just say?" Ashley asked me, "come on guys, I just said he was hot I would be crazy not to see that and yes we flirt from time to time but nothing more I know there will never be anything more between us, he doesn't go for women like me." I told them.

"What do you mean women like you, what is wrong with you?" Mercedes asked, I just rolled my eyes, they knew that I really didn't like to talk about this. "Have you seen his exes? I can never compare to them, so I rather stay on the safe side and just friends with him." I told them, I knew that they were going to tell me how wrong I am but I didn't want to hear it so I just shook my head and changed our conversation. "So Pam, when is the wedding?" I asked her, she had been engaged for a while now and there still has been no word on when she is going to get married. She shrugged and told us how she wanted to have a long engagement and wanted to focus on her career as well.