Beers and Wrestlemania:

*A Few Days Before 316*

"Alright, you guys I know it is still uncertain what is going to happen, and we're still trying to come up with solutions before anything. As of right now we are going to continue with what was planned of course were not going to have as many people around and we are going to record next weeks Raw this week so people who don't live in Florida aren't traveling as much" Jamie Noble told us after we got tested. I cant believe how much has changed in just a week, just last week I was out in front of a crowd delivering a message to Shayna.

When news broke about Covid 19 I was shocked, the arena's that wwe had booked shut down and now it was looking like there was not going to be a wrestlemania, it was still uncertain what would happen. We were currently back at the PC, since we couldn't be traveling anymore Vince moved SD and Raw down to the PC, he said that each brand would be taping 2 weeks in 1 because they didn't want to risk it too much.

I was pulled away to let me know that I would still be coming out a few minutes before Raw ended and celebrate with Steve Austin. Since the didnt want a lot of superstars in a small building, they would show an episode of ppv. They pretty much said there would only be 7 segments if that not anymore, Vince was still trying to see what would happen to Wrestlemania. i just keep thinking what would have happened if this would had happened a few weeks ago while some of the superstars were in Saudi Arabia if they would have been stuck over there due to restrictions of no flying internationally.

It was crazy to see how crazy people were going, with over shopping and people not wanting to wear a mask, it just seems like crazy time we are living in. I shook the thought out of my mind as I made my way to the women's locker room, it felt so weird being in here. I immediately went over to where my old space was and seen it belonged to someone else, since we would be in the pc for a while I decided to use it while I was here. Charlotte and Zelina walked in we were practically the only women that would be here and of course Shayna was here too.

"Hey girl, you excited for tonight?" Zelina asked me as she placed her things down as well. "of course, being able to have a segment with Stone Cold Steve Austin is amazing, it just the drinking part that has me a little worried." I told the, they nodded because they knew about my condition. I was a bit worried about getting drunk after being told that not only would be celebrating after Steve delivered a stunner to Byron but then The Street Profits would also be coming out and there would be a few more times to be drinking.

It looks like tonight I would be having a good time, I really had nothing to do tonight only deliver a promo against Shayna. These days it was more of a waiting game backstage with everyone since they didn't want a lot of people here, so there was really nothing else to do than hang out in the catering or in the locker rooms. It was getting closer and closer to Stone Cold's segment and I was getting a bit nervous. I was backstage while Stone Cold went out there to start his segment, "here Becky, you're going to carry this out with you" one of the producers said to me has he handed me a a little cooler. I looked inside it an there inside was a few beers, I just shook my head and laughed.

Stone Cold had just called Bryon to the ring, I knew I would be coming out soon so I headed to gorilla, I was having a little meltdown. I mean this wasn't new to me, but being able to have these segments and promos with the legends themselves was amazing.

"That was amazing you guys!" a producer said as all of us were making our way to gorilla, I'm not going to lie I got a bit tipsy, it was a fun night after all, it was a celebration of 316 day. Now it was now time to start getting ready for Wrestlemania, it was only 3 weeks away. In reality it was only a couple days away since we would be taping it 2 weeks before the actual day it would air.

I still had to do another taping for next week's episode of Raw where Charlie would be interviewing Shayna, they would be inside the ring and they would be sitting under one spotlight and around them it would be pitch black, that is where I would attack Shayna hitting her on the back with a chair.