The First & Crown Jewel

*Becky's POV*

"That was incredible, you stole the show" The Rock said once we were in Gorilla after my match with Charlotte against Sasha and Bayley. I just smiled as he hugged me, it was crazy to see how much this year has changed for me. Of course not only in my personal life but also my professional life, I had recently been on an episode of Straight Up Steve Austin. I was a bit shocked when he called me and asked me if I wanted to do an episode, he also told me there was no other wwe superstar he would love to have on the show first than me. 

And now I was just coming back from my match, but before that I was doing a segment with Baron and The Rock. I got to open the show besides Stephanie and Vince McMahon, but still it was a sweet moment considering Smackdown is where I was able to show what I had. When The Rock told the McMahons that he would be on Smackdown he just wanted one thing and that was to be able to do a segment with me.

The producers, and writers were trying to come up with ideas on how to have us in a segment together and a few days before Friday, they called me and told me how they were going to do it. They were going to add Baron into it that way it could be me and The rock teaming up against him. It was crazy to think about how much has happened since my first ever title.

Since WWE Smackdown was now going to be on FOX, they were doing a big event for it in Los Angeles, luckily I still my house there so Colby and I didn't have to stay in a motel like most of the superstars. The day of the premiere on Fox I was told that I would be walking the carpet, they were making it a big event, the only bad thing about it was that Colby would not be walking the carpet with me.

I would do a few interviews and then I would have to run in and get ready for my match, there were going to be a few superstars and hall of famers there walking the carpet. It was great to see Mick Foley, obviously he was the one that really got me hooked into wrestling and for him to tell me that he did a interview a few minutes ago and they had asked him who he thought that would be drafted first and he said me.

It was crazy to see how much support and how much faith he had in me. I headed inside after doing the last interview, walking towards hair and make up I seen the Bella twins. After talking to them quickly and hugging them I made my way to get my make up retouched before I changed into my gear. I was backstage with the other four horsewomen, while Stephanie and Vince were out there talking to the crowd, I was getting my thoughts together.

Stephanie and Vince walked backstage and I knew I only had a few seconds before my music would hit. Being able to hit Baron was so great, I was getting my revenge for what he did to me a few months ago at Extreme Rules. After my segment with The Rock and Baron it was now time for my match, being in Los Angeles there were a few celebrities tonight. I seen Mario Lopez out in the crowd, The Rock had his family there as well alongside it was a bit nerve wrecking but I made it through my match and of course Charlotte and I won. 

I loved that the 4 of us got to work together before the draft happened next week, it was obvious that Bayley would stay on Smackdown while I stayed on Raw, the question was where would Charlotte and Sasha go? I went backstage after my match and seen that Colby was there with Joshy and Cesaro. Since we were in LA, Joshy tagged along and was backstage talking to some of the superstars. He would also be at next week's Smackdown in Las Vegas, since he had family there it was the perfect opportunity for his mom to attend a show. 

*A Week After*

I was backstage as people were coming up to me and congratulating me for being the first woman to be drafted first. Roman and Seth had a match and whoever won that match, the networks would have first pick. For the past drafts in wwe the first person has always been a man but not this year.