Ex on the Horizon:

*Colby's POV*
Money in the Bank was over with and I was still Universal Champion. Tomorrow night we would have Raw and we had all week off, with no live events. I was happy to just go home and relax, only that Becky wouldn't be there with me.

She had to do some things in L.a. and I could go with her but since we had the tour Ive been gone for a while and I wanted to check things out at home. There was also my wrestling school I just couldn't leave all the responsibilities to my business partner.

So after Monday Night Raw we headed to the airport and luckily we had an hour before her flight. She told me that she would try to get back to Iowa by Thursday, unfortunately the hour was up way too soon and we kissed goodbye then she headed to board her flight.

*Early Morning*
I was beyond tired by the time I got home, it was probably 3am when the Uber driver dropped me off at home. I didn't even change my clothes I just headed to my room and fell on my bed, before falling asleep I texted Rebecca to let her know that I was home just like she did a few minutes ago. After sending her that text I fell asleep.

After sleeping almost a whole day I head to the wrestling school, I needed to work out and see how the the students were doing. I know that a I had to try to help out more when I was home. Home I couldn't help but smile just thinking about how Rebecca would be here soon.

*Two Days Later*
Waking up to my phone going off was not the best way to wake up. Without even looking at the screen I answered my phone, "Hello?" I said. "Hey Colby, are you still asleep?" I heard the other person ask. I immediately knew the voice, it was Leighla yes Leighla as in my ex fiancée, we had ended badly because well everybody knew I had cheated on her.

I knew what I did was bad and there is absolutely no excuse for it but I was in a bad place at that time and we were having problems. I understood her when she posted my pictures, she was upset when she saw the pictures and she was hurt. After a while we ended up talking since we shared a dog together.

I asked her for forgiveness, that she didn't deserve what I did to her cause she had always be there for me. After our talk we ended up in good terms, I knew that she was seeing someone and I was happy for her, I just wanted her to be happy.

"Hey, yea it's actually great that you called so gotta get ready" I told her. We kept in touch because of our dog, she kept Kevin our dog when I was on the road when I was home I would have him since I couldn't see him all the time.

"Oh then I won't keep you long, I just wanted to know if you still wanted to meet up so you can get Kevin?" She asked me. "Yea of course how about we meet up around 4?" I asked her, seeing as it was almost 9am already and I had a few things to do.

She agreed to meet up at my coffee shop and then we hung up. I groaned as I rolled over to my side, I didn't want to get out of bed but I had to get to my wrestling school. I took a quick shower and left, I would just get coffee and something to eat at the coffee shop instead.

I was running a little late, I got caught up with everybody in my school that I didn't realize that it was past 4 until I seen Leighla standing by the ring. After apologizing we made our way to the coffee shop, I told her to order whatever she wanted while I went to the back just to check up on everything.

When I went back to the front Leighla had our drinks and was sitting down. I walked over and sat across from her, she had Kevin on her lap feeding him some of her bread. We talked for a bit, it was nice being able to be friends with her after everything. In fact I was happy for her because she found love once again.