EPISODE 1 -PILOT ( PART 2)

❌❌DISCLAIMER❌❌
❌❌I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS OR ANYTHING !❌❌
❌❌JUST AVERY❌❌
♥️♥️PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY♥️♥️
♥️♥️IF I MADE ANY SPELLINGS, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING WRONG, PLEASE DO TELL♥️♥️
♥️♥️THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR READING♥️♥️

❌❌DISCLAIMER❌❌❌❌I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS OR ANYTHING !❌❌❌❌JUST AVERY❌❌♥️♥️PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY♥️♥️♥️♥️IF I MADE ANY SPELLINGS, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING WRONG, PLEASE DO TELL♥️♥️♥️♥️THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR R...

Avery's POV

"See, it's just a high school

"See, it's just a high school." Trina said trying to reassure Tori and I.
"This is not just a high school. These kids are all artsy, creative and talented! And we're just normal." Tori exclaimed but I butted in by saying "Excuse me? I don't know about you T but I'm artsy, creative and talented!"

"There's nothing wrong with being average." Said Trina. 'Did she just ignore me? Ugh.'
"Can you say anything smart?" I ask her but she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyway, you're not alone. I got your back." She says to us. 'Sure' I thought to myself as I just roll my eyes.
Not even a second later, Trina's friend ran over to us and said "Oh my god Trina! Eric Paulson got his hair straightened!"
"Shut up!" Trina yelled and they both ran off to who knows where.

"I'm alone." Tori sighs and I jus my glared at her.
"HELLLO?!! I'm still here!" I waved my hand in front of her face.
"What am I invisible?" Tori just laughed at me and told me she was kidding.

Just then a pretty red hair girl pass by us.
"Hey! Can you tell me-" I was cut off by the red hair girl.
"Oh my god! You're Avery and Tori Vega right?! You were so awesome in the showcase!"
I smiled at her adorableness.
"Thank you!" Tori and I said.
She just giggles and introduced herself.
"My name is Cat."
"Like the animal?" Tori questioned.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" She screams.
O..Kay?
Tori quickly said "Nothing! I love cats!"
"Me too! They're so cute!" Cat said and just walks off like nothing happened.

"O..okay?" I'm seriously confused.
"Hey? Uh.." Tori tried asking a boy who's carrying a puppet.
"Hey. Hello. Females?" He asks and I looked at him in disbelief.
"Yes. Can you tell us where Mr.Sikowitz's classroom is?" I asks, still slightly creeped out.
"Down the hall, swing left at the water fountain, second door on your right." The puppet answered. Weirdly his voice is deeper than the .. owner?