EPISODE 7 - THE BIRTHWEEK SONG (PART 2)

❌❌DISCLAIMER❌❌
❌❌I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS OR ANYTHING !❌❌
❌❌JUST AVERY❌❌
♥️♥️PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY♥️♥️
♥️♥️IF I MADE ANY SPELLINGS, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING WRONG, PLEASE DO TELL♥️♥️
♥️♥️THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR READING♥️♥️

❌❌DISCLAIMER❌❌❌❌I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS OR ANYTHING !❌❌❌❌JUST AVERY❌❌♥️♥️PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY♥️♥️♥️♥️IF I MADE ANY SPELLINGS, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING WRONG, PLEASE DO TELL♥️♥️♥️♥️THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR R...

AVERY'S POV

It was Monday and I have a class with Jade, Cat and Robbie

I leaned back on my seat with amusement plastered on my face as Jade presents her unique report to the class.

"But the most surprising part of the play happened at the end when the monster gouged out Pricilla's eyes, which, for whatever reason, I found really funny." Jade said without emotion making me chuckle.

"Questions?" Jade asked the class.

Sinjin slowly raised his hand up and said "I have two questions."

But Jade shot him down by ignoring him. "Okay, no questions, great. I'm done." She walks back to her seat which is placed beside me.

I sneakily bumped my fist to her whilst holding in my laughter.

"Thank you, Jade, for that disturbing report. Robbie, you're up." Our teacher said as she points at Robbie.

"Right. Hello, everyone." Robbie greets us as he sets up his presentation.

"Hi!" Cat waved excitedly to Robbie with a grin on her face.

"Aw. How cute." I said softly while propping my head on my hand.

"My report is on.. Vaudeville. Now, if you all look at- Oh, my god." A messenger chat popped out instead of his presentation.

It's his Mammaw. She typed 'Hello, Robbie?'

"Aww, your grandmother wants to chat." Cat said with an innocent smile on her face.

"Robbie, Robbie, can you see me now?" His grandma waved at the screen.

"Aww, she even has a personalized username." I grinned at Robbie making him glare at me slightly.

"Hi, Mammaw. Is this important, 'cause I'm kinda in the middle of-" His grandma cut him off by asking "How do I open the internet?"