EPISODE 4 - BECK'S BIG BREAK (PART 2)

❌❌DISCLAIMER❌❌
❌❌I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS OR ANYTHING !❌❌
❌❌JUST AVERY❌❌
♥️♥️PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY♥️♥️
♥️♥️IF I MADE ANY SPELLINGS, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING WRONG, PLEASE DO TELL♥️♥️
♥️♥️THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR READING♥️

❌❌DISCLAIMER❌❌❌❌I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS OR ANYTHING !❌❌❌❌JUST AVERY❌❌♥️♥️PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY♥️♥️♥️♥️IF I MADE ANY SPELLINGS, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING WRONG, PLEASE DO TELL♥️♥️♥️♥️THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR R...

AVERY'S POV

AVERY'S POV

We arrived at Paramour Studios, where the movie is taking place.

As soon as we arrived, Andre started flirting with a staff.

"Yeah, I'm in the scene. We're about to shoot where Melinda Murray's character meets her former partner in the restaurant." Andre said to the random girl.

"That's cool. What part do you play?"

"Well, I don't have any lines, but-" He was cut off by the girl walking away from him.

"Oh, you need to go? Okay." Andre walks back to us.

"Hey. We saw you working that hot girl over there." Tori said to Andre.

"Yeah, I think she's into me."

I looked at him weirdly and said bluntly "You sure? Cause it looks like she wasn't interested when you told her you didn't have any lines."

"Right, we could tell by the way she ran screaming from you." Jade agreed with me.

The director then walks up and said "Okay, people. People, listen up. Melinda's on her way to the set. First positions, please."

"First positions!" Cat yelled causing everyone to look at her.

The bell rings and everyone went to their positions. My position was at the bar sitting with the other extras.

I give Beck a quick kiss on the lips and whispered 'Good luck.'

Soon after, Melinda came in the studio with this arrogant aura surrounding her. I have a bad feeling about her.

She took a seat and the director said "All right. Now. On action, Melinda and Jeff will start their dialogue, and then our waiter, um.." He points at Beck, not remembering his name.