Special episode for you ♥️ (PART 3)

♥️First and foremost, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the 20k reads and 400+ votes ♥️

♥️I never expected to reach 100 reads when I first started this book.

♥️I'm still speechless and amazed at how many of you guys love/like this book!

♥️It encourages me to write more and never stop.

♥️Though my updates has slowed down.
I will still update at least once a week.
So, thank you for being patient with me 😭

♥️I love you guys and thank you again for the amazing support!

♥️This part will be the Slap episode between Avery and Beck.

♥️Hope you enjoy!♥️

BECK'S POV

BECK'S POV

I take a sip of my drink as I press 'START' to record my video profile.

"Hey. If you go to Hollywood Arts, you may know me, Beck. If you don't go to Hollywood Arts, I'm Beck." I take a big breath before continuing my introduction.

"Okay, let's see. Uh, I'm an actor. I really love acting, doesn't matter whether it's on stage, in front of the camera. If I'm acting I'm pretty much uh." I stopped when Avery takes a seat beside me.

I turn to look at her before saying "Hello?"

"Is that chocolate?" Avery asked.

"Yes." Avery didn't hesitate and takes a big sip of it. Which I don't mind, of course.

"What?" Avery asked.

"Doing my video profile thing for the Slap." I pointed towards the camera.

"I know. Go ahead."

"H-How did this turn into a two person thing?" I ask Avery as she puts her bag down.

"Well, I'm your girlfriend. And I think anyone who clicks your video profile should be aware of that." With that, Avery wrapped her arm around mine.

"Okay, she won't leave. So, I'm gonna be nice and let her sit here while I do my video profile." Avery picks up my arm and puts it on her shoulder as she snuggles possessively beside me.

"Let me." Avery scoffs as she takes a sip of my drink again.

"I take acting really seriously. But not like in a pretentious way. Um, my favorite movie of all time is probably-" Avery cuts me off by saying

"We've been dating for almost a year and we've been exclusive for about 6 and half months." She grins as I rolled my eyes.

"Is that necessary?"

"What necessary?" Ave asked back.

"For you to say that all."

"What did I say that would make you ask me 'is that necessary'?"

"This is my video profile." I stated.

"Which is suppose to let people know what you're about."

"But, but you're making it about you." I chuckled slightly.

"Us!" Avery said defensively.

"I wasn't in your video though."

"I asked you to be in my video but you were too busy hanging out with your dad." Avery pouted.

"He was in the hospital."

"So?"

"I-I'm going to do my video profile some other time."

"Cause he doesn't want me to be apart of it." Avery said bluntly.

"That's not what I said." I shook my head slightly.

"Then just use what we've already shot."

"About us fighting?"

"We haven't been fighting."

"So, you want me to use this as my video profile?"

Avery sigh before saying "I'm fine with it." Making me feel guilty.

"You sure?" I asked her.

"I said I'm fine with it." Avery said softly as she looked at me.

I leaned to give a peck on her lips before turning my attention back to the camcorder.

"Okay. I'm just gonna use this." Avery pulled me back for a kiss as I turn off the camcorder.