EPISODE 6 - JADE DUMPS BECK (PART 2)

❌❌DISCLAIMER❌❌
❌❌I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS OR ANYTHING !❌❌
❌❌JUST AVERY❌❌
♥️♥️PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY♥️♥️
♥️♥️IF I MADE ANY SPELLINGS, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING WRONG, PLEASE DO TELL♥️♥️
♥️♥️THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR READING♥️♥️

❌❌DISCLAIMER❌❌❌❌I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS OR ANYTHING !❌❌❌❌JUST AVERY❌❌♥️♥️PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY♥️♥️♥️♥️IF I MADE ANY SPELLINGS, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING WRONG, PLEASE DO TELL♥️♥️♥️♥️THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR R...

AVERY'S POV

AVERY'S POV

I went downstairs and saw Tori and Trina playing Tennis on Wii. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed Trina's car key before going out.

I decided that I miss Beck too much and I feel very guilty for acting that way. I'm going to his house to apologize for my behavior.

Once I arrived at his house, I knocked on his trailer door and took a deep breath.

Beck opens the door with a shocked and confused expression on his face.

"Hey." I said softly while looking at his deep brown eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way. I was just crazy jealous that someone might take you away from me. Please be my boyfriend again." I whimpered.

"Avery, I'm sorry. But I don't want to be with you." Beck said softly almost like a whisper.

My heart shattered into a million pieces as I tried to hold my tears back.
I just nodded numbly and slowly went back to Trina's car.

I sat inside and drove to the park nearby.

I walked to the park and sat on the bench.
Nothing was on my mind except for Beck.

Slowly, my tears just dripped down on my face. I didn't bother to wipe them off, knowing it will just keep falling.

I took a glance at a bush nearby and saw a broken kite. I took the kite and drove back home.

I knocked the on door and Tori opened the door while clutching her head.

"Avery? Don't you have the house keys?" I just push pass her with the kite in hand.