EPISODE 2 - THE BIRD SCENE (PART 1)

❌❌DISCLAIMER❌❌
❌❌I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS OR ANYTHING !❌❌
❌❌JUST AVERY❌❌
♥️♥️PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY♥️♥️
♥️♥️IF I MADE ANY SPELLINGS, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING WRONG, PLEASE DO TELL♥️♥️
♥️♥️THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR READING♥️♥️

❌❌DISCLAIMER❌❌❌❌I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS OR ANYTHING !❌❌❌❌JUST AVERY❌❌♥️♥️PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY♥️♥️♥️♥️IF I MADE ANY SPELLINGS, GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING WRONG, PLEASE DO TELL♥️♥️♥️♥️THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR R...

AVERY'S POV

As usual, I went to school with Beck since his house isn't too far from mine

Tori and Trina woke up late. By the time I was done dressing up, they were still in bed. So, I decided to leave early.

I wanted to customise my locker early. So, I brought the supplies I needed with me.

I walked outside to see Beck holding out a cup.

"Hot chocolate for my lady?" He offered with a smile.

"How did you know?" I said as I took the cup from him and put it on my lips. Trying to hide my smile from him.

"Lucky guess?"
"Mhm. Sure." I don't believe him. I'm sure he asked Tori or Trina about this. But it's cute.

He opens the door for me to get in and did a dramatic bow with a British accent.
"Your carriage has arrive, your majesty."

"Why thank you, kind sir." I, also did a dramatic bow with a British accent to Beck.

We just couldn't hold it anymore and just laughed at our silliness.

"Now that is what you call an improv."

On our way to school, Beck asked me if I was going to design the locker today.

"Yes. But I need your help."

"What's the magic word?"

"Uh. Please?"

"Wrong. It's lotion but anything for you."

"Thank you!" I quickly kiss his cheek and ran out of the car.

"Hey!" Beck shouted.
I turn around and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Meet me at my locker!" I shouted at Beck before entering the school.