I was laying in bed staring up at the ceiling. My alarm went off a few minutes ago but I decided to stay in bed awhile longer. I knew my brothers weren't up yet from the silence of the house. But if my timing is correct then
Three...
Two...
One...

"Rise and shine losers! Time for school!" Yup there it is. I could hear the pounding of feet make their way to my room and before the door opened I jumped out of bed. Noah's head appeared in the doorway, "Oh! You're up already! Hurry up I made breakfast already. And Dad left for work." He said quietly. You could obviously see I'm his favourite sibling. If it were Asher, Jason, or Mateo he would've been yelling. I nodded.

"Yeah. First day of school. Not really excited but still." I breathed out and walked out of my room. Noah behind me. My jumps down the staircase were light and soundless and I landed on the wooden floor. I sprinted to he kitchen and saw a plate full of eggs. Exactly the way I like em. I sat down and began eating. A moment later all of my sibling were sitting down and eating delicious eggs. I was silent the entire time since I was too busy stuffing eggs into my mouth.

Being the first one down meant being the first one up. So I jogged upstairs and back into my room. I opened my closet and grabbed leggings and a tight shirt. I pulled the leggings up to my belly so the shirt wouldn't show too much skin. I grabbed a denim army coloured jacket and stuffed it into my backpack. Walking to my bathroom and doing my morning routine.

"Nina! Hurry up get into the car!" Asher yelled.

"Shut it I'm doing my hair!" I yelled back almost immediately. I did a pose in the mirror and nodded before grabbing my phone and earphones and rushing down the stairs. Everybody was in the car and as my punishment I had to sit in the middle of Asher and one of the twins. I didn't want to sit in the middle though and I had a good reason. They would most likely see my wrists and the cuts they held. Yes I was depressed. Was. It was when my mom got killed and I sat by her hospital bed. Holding her hand as she took her last breath. The entire month I was just thinking about it and soon it turned to depression.

But I got over it. Nobody ever knew. And nobody will ever know. I don't want to be a burden. I'm glad I finally got over it. Yeah it took some time but at the end I went back to my happy self.

"Nina? Helloooo?" Someone called out my name. My head snapped forward and I was still standing outside the car. All my brothers staring at me with funny looks.

"What?" I asked sheepishly.

"Get in the car. You literally just spaced out and stopped for a few minutes." Mateo- or Jason? Said. I nodded and gave a wide grin.

"Sorry. Let me just put on my jacket." I wrapped myself up in the denim and opened the car door before fixing myself in between two boys. Noah turned up the radio and drove into the direction of the school. Did I mention we were riding in a police car? Well yeah we were and I was dreading the reaction we would get if people saw us pulling up in a cop car. I don't understand why Mateo or Jason couldn't just drive us while Noah drove himself straight to work. But seeing as it's the first day of school I guess its understandable.

As we pulled up to the parking lot, there were multiple people walking in and out of the building. Some getting out of their own cars and some just chilling outside the campus. Eyes were set on the cop car we were in.

Great. Now people who see me will think I'm a badass.

Pfft I couldn't be one even if I tried. I mean my brother is a COP for goodness sake! But it could be fun to rebel at least once...Anyways all of us got out of the car. Yes, even Noah. He put an arm around the twins and Asher. Me being me wanted to avoid showing sibling love in public and tried shuffling away and into the building when I was grabbed by the collar and dragged back. I almost fell. Noah kept me in his arms for a mere second before pulling away and kissing my forehead.