"Yeah, Noah? I need you to pick me up from school...now." I mumbled into the phone. Annabelle, that was her name, also called her parents. My dad was apparently out of the country. Not that I really cared. Sorry pops but no.

"What? Nina what did you do?" Noah's voice sounded through the phone. There was noise in the background so I assume he's at the station with his other cop guys.

"I kinda broke a guys arm...punched him too. And cause of that I got a few days of suspension." I'm not gonna say I wasn't proud because I definitely was.

"Nina! What happened?!"

"You see he was bullying this girl and I went to help her so I told him to back off then I turned around to help her up then he touched my ass so I attacked him."

"Oh."

It was silent after a moment.

"Noah?" I was making sure he was still on the line.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'll be there. Just hang on. Bye."

"See ya."

I ended the call and placed my phone back into my pocket. Annabelle smirked at me and burst into a fir of giggles. Sooner or later I did too.

"Is this your first time getting a suspension?" She asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Is it yours?"

"Yup...well I guess it's better than staying in this crappy place. My parents sounded soooo pissed." She tilted her head back and sighed.

"My dad's out of the country. But bet, he's gonna call me and yell at me how much he's disappointed in me." I joked lightly. She didn't find it too much funny.

"You and your dad close?" I hesitated before answering.

"Nah not really. Not since my mom died." I shrugged. I probably said that too bluntly didn't I?

"Oh."

"Sorry for ruining the mood." I said quickly. She shook her head and opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by somebody else.

"Cross. Your parents are here. And you Ms. Donnelly I insist you wait outside for your brother." Mr. Ryan said. I sighed and grabbed my bag. Annabelle and I walked out together.

I sat alone at the parking lot. I wonder if Noah's pissed at me. Hopefully not. It is currently 12:41 pm. Where the hell is Noah? And just as I thought that, a car horn broke me from my daze. I look around and see the familiar cop car in front of me. Noah was sitting in the front tapping his fingers on the wheel. I smiled and got up, grabbing my bag as well. Then once I get into my seat, which is up front, I look at Noah expecting a lecture.

He looks at me and raises his eyebrows the same way I did to Marco. He stares at me for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. What?

"Uhh....Noah." I wave my hand slightly in front of his eyes "you good?"

He finishes his little moment then calms down. "Sorry Nina. I just find it funny what you did."

"Why? I broke someones goddamn arm!" I raised my arm up to make a point.

"Exactly why it's funny!" He raises his arms up too. Ummm...better this than him mad.

"You're crazy." I shake my head and lean back into my seat.

"And you're smart. Guess we aren't always what others want us to be." He shrugged and pulled out of the parking lot. My jaw went down and I smacked his right arm. Earning a harder smack onto my left one.