2

"I wanna go back home." I muttered against Landon's chest. I removed myself from our embrace. My lips went up to a smile in greeting.

"So is anybody going anywhere for the Christmas break?" Jax asked our small group.

"Jax, school literally just started. But I'm going somewhere. I just don't know where...I forgot but its like eight hours so it's
long." Aiden said. Eight hours isn't long, what the heck?

"Eight hours of what? Flying? That's so short!"

"Like you." I snickered under my breath. Landon gave me a long look.

"And how would you know that Nina? In fact I'm decent in size and-" Thankfully Aiden cut him off before anything else was said,

"No Landon! Eight hours of swimming!" Yup theres the sarcasm. I wonder who Aiden would be without his sarcastic personality.

"Okay Aiden I appreciate the sarcasm but-!"

"Guys shut UP!" Jax yelled. The two bickering boys looked to Jax and then to me. I only nodded my head to his direction.

"What he said. Anyways come on class is about to start and my homeroom is all the way upstairs. And hey who's gonna watch me run after school today?" I asked them. Yup I was trying out to get onto the track team. Hey don't attack me! I love running.

"Got hockey tryouts after school. Jax has rugby. And I'm going home early. Sorry Nina." Landon spoke for them all. I pouted.

"It's alright. I don't need someone to watch. Anyways Jax is on the field." I smiled at them. They smiled back at me.

"Nina lets go." Jax told me. His homeroom and mine were right next to each other so we decided to just walk together. The other boys were on the other side so we separated to get to our homerooms.

"Ight lets go." I said and continued walking. As we were walking I was looking around the hallway, seeing different people. My eyes caught one boy's face. He was CUTE! Uh oh I feel something. He was fumbling at his locker. He had hazel eyes and light brown hair. He was tall and had a hoodie on. Hoodie boy. Yes yes yes. I was too busy staring at him that I didn't notice the trash bin right in front of me.

I crashed head on into it. A loud boom echoing through the long hallway. A whole lot of people began staring at me.

"Sorry!" I yelled. Then froze as I just realized I said sorry to a damn trash bin. Slowly bending down I put the bin right side up. The boy I just saw was staring at me with a goofy smile. I flashed a sheepish one. On my side I could hear Jax laughing uncontrollably.

"You just said sorry to a trash bin!" He yelled.
I deadpanned at him. Before putting on a face.

"Really? Well no shit Sherlock!" I yelled back.

< ~ > ~ < ~ >

As I arrived in my homeroom I caught sight of the same boy that told me to "move" yesterday. He was sitting right next to my desk. I didn't know he was in the same homeroom as me. His feet were up on another desk. My desk. I scoffed and confidently walked up to him. He looked up from his phone as he saw me approach and raised a brow. I raised a brow too and dipped my chin. Then I gave a sweet smile,

"Can you get your feet off my desk?" I asked as kindly as I could.

"No."

"I will push them off." I said. I wasn't kidding.

"Okay." He cooly said and looked back to his phone. Does he think I won't? I rolled my eyes before shoving his feet hard off my desk. The force of my push shoved him off his seat. His phone falling onto the floor. Whoops.